Epilogue

2 years later

Naina Tere Kajrare
Naino Pe Hum Dil Hare Hai
Anjane Hi Tere Naino Ne
Waade Kiye Kaie Saare Hai
Saanso He Leher Madam Chale
To Tu Kahe Barsega Saawan
Barsega Saawan Jhoom Jhoom Ke
Do Dil Aise Milenge

"Aapko pta hai mumma na date pe dai hai", Diu(Drishti's pet name) said.

She is sitting in his lap surrounded by toys which he bought for her.

"Acha..aur ye Diu ko kaise pata", he asked playfully.

"Diu ko na shelly mami ne bataya tha...ki jab atthe se ready hoke dinnel pe jate hai na..uchko date bolte hai", she explained to her father.

Rajveer smiled at her cute description, "acha. Aur Sherry mami kiske sath jati hai date pe?".

"Oo nai jati date pe. Unki shadi ho gai na. Shelly mami bolti hai ki shadi ke bad aadmi log nikkame ho jate hai"

Rajveer chuckled at her cute talk and made a mental note of telling Sherry to spare her daughter from all this "Gtalk".

"Papa....aap aur mai bhi date pe dayenge...ok?", she asked with sparkling eyes.

"Bilkul jayenge. Jahan meri babu bolegi vahan hi jayenge", he said looking in her eyes. She has exact replica of her mother's eyes. Beautiful hazel expressive eyes!

"Yippi", she jumped up and ran around celebrating her first date.

Rajveer looked at her joy and smiled with all his heart. She is really pure love!

He can never imagine being so happy and content. Diu made his life whole. He smoothly facilitated his parents divorce. Never felt broken again as Diu was with him.

Diu is hopping around playing with her toys and he is looking at his bundle of joy!

He took a 6 months leave to be with her when Naina's maternity leaves ended. He wanted her to be safe and for that he is ready to be at home with her sacrificing everything. As a result, she is as close to him as she is with mother.

A true mixture of both of them, she is their lifeline. She had Naina's eyes and dimples of Rajveer. Hair like her Dad and smile like Naina.

Unlike both of them, she speaks a lot. Naveen takes credit for that, as of course he is her Mamu.

Suddenly the door bell rang and she ran in speed followed by Rajveer.

"Mumma.....", she screamed and jumped on Naina.

She laughed and picked her up.

"Pata hai mumma....Papa na mujhe date pe leke dayenge. Jaise aap aj gaye the na vaiche . Aapko nai le dayegi Diu...jaise aap Diu ko nai leke gaye", she said with a pout folding her hands.

Rajveer is laughing at her antics and Naina's jaw is dropped over her drama.

He took her in his arms and kept talking soothingly until she fell asleep in his arms. It's a cake walk for him to put her to sleep in contrary to Naina. He tucked her in and kissed her on forehead.

It's a bliss to have your baby sleep in your arms, he thought taking a seat on the couch.

Naina handed him a steaming coffee mug and sat along with him.

"Date par coffee nai pee", he asked playfully.

"Ha ha ha. It wasn't a date". Naina said shaking her head.

"Really....vaise you are looking stunning today", he said in the same voice.

"Compliment de rahe ho ya taunt kar rahe ho", she asked taking a sip.