Chapter 10

Today Rajveer came early. Naina was not there as planned and he arranged everything.

Finally Naina came 20 mins later and saw everything. She is surprised by seeing candles, balloons everywhere and there is a cake in middle of everything.

Naina finally spotted Rajveer who is smiling at her. She raised her eyes, "ye sab kyu?"

Rajveer back hugged her saying, "we marked one month milestone of our wedding"

Naina smiled with all her heart, "wow, hume to khud nai yad tha"

Rajveer tightened his grip on her, "hmm. Par mujhe tha. Thanks for everything Naina"

He made her turn and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes, still not used to this proximity. He pecked her lips lightly and then moved his lips near her ears, "baki ka cake katne ke bad"

She blushed deep red. He kept stroking her face with his fingers, he loves when his closeness impacts her. It's like a balm to his ego.

They cut the cake and feed each other. He put a small package in her hands. Naina raised her eyes, "Kya hai ye"

Rajveer: gift hai tumhara

Naina: sach! Hum khol kar dekhe?

Rajveer nodded at her. He felt bad too, for never gifting her anything before.

She opened it and found a phone with a working number. She is so full of joy!

Naina: thanks Rajveer. I really like it.

Rajveer felt happy as she liked it, he also noticed she didn't protested his gifting anything to her.

But then suddenly her face becomes dull. Rajveer is concerned on seeing this and asked, "kya hua"

Naina replied innocently, "par hum to kuch laye hi nai aapke lie"

Rajveer moved close to her and whispered in her ears, "Isn't it nice. Now I can claim my gift".

He lift her up in his arms and took her to their bedroom.

She melted in his arms. Her eyes have love written in them and his lips kissed them. They moved from her eyes to her nose trailing her cheekbone to her ears. He took her earlobe in his mouth, sucking and biting them lightly.

Naina squirmed with this sweet torture, when his arms pinned her down. His hands squeezed her upper curves, she moaned his name, "Rajveer".

His eyes are dark and Naina is trying to find emotions for her in them when he caught her lips in his. She closed her eyes and he sucked her out of breath.

She is wet before his hands reached her core and he started to remove his lower. He rode her wildly today, Naina is feeling her orgasm building but he is not slowing down.

She is exhausted when he finally reached his pinnacle. Rajveer looked in her eyes and kissed her on forehead when Naina said, "I love you Rajveer".

His lips freeze on her forehead. He didn't moved from that position for few seconds. He is not ready to face her.

Finally he lie down besides her and side hugged her lightly. Naina didn't said anything after that and Rajveer didn't say anything either.

He is stroking her hairs when finally he broke his silence, "Kitna chahti ho mujhe Naina"

Naina looked at him with her shy hazel orbs, "kaise batau iska jawab, shayad khud se jyada"

He felt really overwhelmed but asked further, "par kyu Naina?"

She put her one hand on his cheek, "pata nahi, shayad aapse pahle kabhi koi tha hi chahne ke lie, mera apna"

He lowered his eyes. His conflicted heart is breaking after listening her simple confession. He couldn't reciprocate it and it's killing him at that point.

He kissed her lightly and hugged her lightly. She is his and he can't be without her anymore. May be it's not love yet from his side but he can't be apart from her either. He murmured, "Naina"

Naina raised her head to look in his eyes, "mujhe aapse abhi koi jawab nai chahiye Rajveer. Mujhe pata hai aapka jawab abhi ya to jhuth hoga ya fir vo jo mai sunne ke lie abhi tayar nai hu. Islie abhi kuch mat kahiye plz"

He hugged her again thinking, "how can this girl understands his helplessness so easily. How she is making him fall for her slowly"

Humko mili hai aj ye, ghadiyan naseeb se,
Jee bhar ke dekh lijiye, humko kareeb se,
Fir aapke naseeb me, ye bat ho na ho,
Shayad fir is janam me, mulaqat ho na ho,

She is humming these lines while putting on clothes to make dinner for him. Rajveer is staring at her, meanwhile to understand his fascination towards her.

She is drawing him to her and he couldn't resist it. He is like a moth who is attracted towards the candle, even though the light could consume it. Is he ready to get consumed again? He is not sure yet but he is ready to try again may be.

/* Final update for three day daily update. Happy new year friends. Hope this year will bring you joy, health and prosperity!!! Stay safe and tell me how you liked this update.

Jitna acha response itni jaldi update 😈*/