Chapter 15

Naina is blowing air in the elongated loop and bubbles are going everywhere. The smile which is spread on her face is so angelic that Rajveer couldn't keep his eyes off her.

She touched his arm, "kitne alag hai na ye usse jo humare bachpan me mila karta tha. Vo to kitna simple sa hua karta tha"

Rajveer with his gaze fixed at her, "well I have to take your word for it, maine bachpan me kabhi bubbles nai udaye"

Naina's eyes are round with surprise, "really? Then you have to try". She handed over the soap water filled loop in his hand.

Rajveer took it awkwardly and blew the air with too much force which made a single bubble also burst while blowing. Naina chuckled on it, "are dheere se fukte hai. Dekhiye mai batati hu"

She hold his hand and leaned close to his mouth,  blew air slowly and a series of bubbles flew away. She looked at him with twinkling eyes, "Dekha? Ab firse try kijiye"

Rajveer conscious of her proximity, blew lightly and a string of bubbles flew away. Smiling Naina looked at him and found him gazing at her. Naina's smile faltered and both of them realised of their surroundings.

Naina looked away and suddenly found the perfect excuse to distract them. She turned to him, "vo dekhiye, chaliye na jhulte hai"

Rajveer saw that she is directing towards a carousel. He shakes his head in disbelief of her childishness, "chalo". She smiled and went in the direction of it holding his hand.

Rajveer is feeling like he is under a spell. Her simple act of holding his hand felt so intimate to him. He couldn't understand why? Didn't they have physical relations regularly but then why this small gesture is so beautiful?

While riding Naina was so excited. She giggles when they come down and while going up holds his hands tightly. Rajveer has his eyes on her all this while. Her laughter and sparkling eyes are something he can never have enough of.

Rajveer held her by shoulders while getting off the ride, "kuch khayogi, Naina?"

She nodded in enthusiasm, "Han golagappe"

Rajveer raised his eyes, smiling, "yahan Kerela me Golgappe?"

She pulled him, "mil jayenge yahan bhi. Chaliye na, dhundhte hai"

He followed her as she is pulling him by his hand. He is laughing so carelessly, "mujhe nai lagta Naina yahan golagappe milenge"

But then she spotted a vendor and shrieked, "dekha, humne kahan tha na ki mil jayenge. Ab chaliye". They reached the vendor and golgappas are actually very good.

They ate a lot of it and with each one asking to increase the chilly. Finally by the end Naina was jumping here and there. Rajveer was laughing at her condition, "kisne bola tha itni mirchi badhvane ko? Jab bardasht nai hota to kyu khaya?"

Naina who is breathing from her mouth to reduce the burning sensation, "seee ....seee...are hume kya pata ....seee....ki vo itni mirch....seee....achanak se badha .....seee....dega"

He is laughing at her condition but looking for something which will give her respite at the same time. Finally he got the remedy, "ek min yahin ruko, mai ata hu"

Naina was on her toes, while he came back with a big pink cloud of ... Naina's eyes gleamed, "budhi ke baal"

Rajveer torn a small puff and made her eat it, "budhi...mujhe laga gudiya ke baal kahte hai"

Naina who is feeling much better after eating it asked, "you know it? I can't believe it"

Rajveer made a face, "matlab, mujhe kyu nai pata ho sakta tha?"

She made a expression like saying, "isn't it obvious". Rajveer chuckled at her expression, "acha ok. Are mere bachpan me nanu lekar gaye the ek bar mele me, vahan khaya tha maine bhi"

Naina looked at his face, "Sachi, acha to abhi ye to hum kha lenge aur aap?"

Rajveer pulled the sweet away , "madam, ise share karna hai". He pulled a big puff from it and ate it. Naina laughed at his antics and he joined her.

They bought few things for each other. Rajveer made Naina but a pair of jhumka's. They are simple but Naina loved them. She also chose a kada for him to wear. The vendor said that she can have it blessed by the deity and then made him wear it. It will safeguard him.

Although Rajveer didn't believe in that but he didn't want to hurt Naina's feelings. So he let her buy that for him.

Both of them are roaming while keeping their hands intertwined with each other. Lost in this chaotic place which is bring a strange peace in their hearts.

While walking they found a place where some peppy songs are playing and people are dancing while wearing 70's 80's type of costumes.

Out of curiosity Rajveer enquiries about it.

Naina: Kya hai ye ?

Rajveer: well they will make you dress in those costumes and then will play some remix. You can dance and they will record

Naina: aur fir they will give it to us?

Rajveer: Han. Kuch extra fee hai usme then they will create kind of a movie too.

Naina: wow. Different concept.

Rajveer: really. To chalo let's try.

Naina: KYA?? Nai...

Rajveer pulled her and took her to the place. They dressed up as Shashi Kapoor n Neetu Kapoor.

The song started playing,

keh doon tumhe
haan
ya chup rahoon
naa
dil mein mere aaj kya hai
kya hai
keh doon tumhe
ya chup rahoon
dil mein mere aaj kya hai
jo bolo to jaanoon
guru tumko manoon
chalo ye bhi waada hai

Rajveer pulled her to him and started doing ball dancing with her. Although Naina didn't really know the steps but he is leading her well so they pulled it off.

Naina felt so much giddy being in his arms. He is twirling her, dipping her with so much grace that Naina is amazed.

Finally they completed the dance with her being dipped by Rajveer beautifully again and then pulled back up with a jerk. He kissed her forehead lightly before leaving and Naina is dazed.

She took support of his arm while walking towards their jeep. They are not speaking anything, just enjoying each other's company in silence.

Rajveer locked her seatbelt and secured it.  Naina is loving the care and attention he gave her today. They didn't speak anything till they reached home.

While getting down , Naina said, "Thanks Rajveer, for today. I really needed it"

He smiled and intertwined their fingers, "Thanks Naina, not just for today but everything. You don't know how much I needed it"

/* so we are reaching another milestone for the story. Tell me how you are liking my updates for AASRA .

Also please friends give your inputs, votes, comments. It takes a lot of effort for updates and very disheartening when you don't get a good response */