Chapter 53

Hum tum kitane paas hai,
kitane duur hain chaand sitaare,
Sach poochho to maan ko jhoothe lagate hain yeh saare,
Magar saccche lagate hai,
Yeh Dharti yeh nadiyaa, yeh rainaa aur ?
Aur tum.

Pooja: Woww Naina!!! You are huge!!

Pooja hugged the baby bump of Naina affectionately, "hello baby! Mai na Masi hu. I will always be there to spoil you and save you from your idiotic parents".

Naina is amused watching her over enthusiastic friend.

"I can't believe this Naina....you are going to be a mom", Pooja said jumping around. She gave her a side hug.

Naina put her arm around Pooja, "Even I am still getting around the idea of being a mom. Soch kar hi nervousness ho jati hai".

Pooja looked at her scared friend. She can see the helplessness in Naina's eyes.

Pooja came to see Naina directly from airport.

Naina and Pooja are alone at home. Rajveer took Sherry and his mother to the base. They are going to try to get a meeting with Paramdheer.

Pooja went in the kitchen along with Naina where she is serving poha along with tea.

They took the plates and took a seat near the balcony in Rajveer's room. Naina loves this place.

"Ye tera kamra nahin hai na", Pooja asked looking around. The room screams of its masculine habitant.

"Ye Rajveer ka kamra hai", Naina replied looking outside.

"You both are ok now? Matlab....", Pooja asked.

"We are ok in terms of living together as roommates", Naina replied with a straight face.

"Bas?", Pooja asked.

"Kya janna chahti hai? Saf saf puch na",  Naina looked straight in her eyes.

"Are you two thinking about getting back together", Pooja asked.

"Honestly speaking Pooja......we never talked about it", Naina replied.

"Par kya tu chahti hai ye? I mean if you are sitting in his room with me...you two are clearly very comfortable with each other now", Pooja stated the fact.

Naina didn't replied anything for sometime, sipping the tea.

Pooja studied her guarded expressions. Naina haven't made a decision about this, Pooja knew before she could even open her mouth.

"There is no rush Naina...tu aaram se soch...aise bhi right now there are more important things to take care", Pooja said with an understanding smile.

Naina smiled at her gratefully.

Pooja finished her cup of tea, she wanted to ask about her feelings about the baby. But she is reluctant.

"Mujhe pata hai tu kya soch rahi hai.....han, I am not ready to be a mother. Not even a little...not at all", Naina accepted with guilt visible in her eyes.

"It's just too soon Yar..Maine bacchon ke bare me socha hi nai tha and to do it alone....with almost no existing career. I don't know how will I manage", Naina poured her heart out.