Chapter 37

Aisa bhi kya milna, saath hoke tanha
Aisi kyun sazaa humne hai paayi, Ranjhana ve
Phir se mujhe jeena, tujhpe hai marna
Phir se dil ne di hai ye duhaai, Saajnaa ve
Laqeeron pe likh di kyun judaai..

Ritu: tumhara dimag kharab ho gya hai Raj? Yahan mai tumhe bol rahi hu ki stay away from your past and that Naina. Aur tum mujhe ab bata rahe ho ki you want to co- parent the child. Like really?

Rajveer: Ritu, please samajhne ki koshish karo. It's my child we are talking about. How can I not get involved? You know this already.

Ritu : you also know this Rajveer that I don't want a part of your past in our future life. I want to start fresh.

Rajveer: Naina will not be a part of my life. She anyways set a condition ki I need to file divorce only then she will let me be a part of parenting. Hum officially alag ho rahe hai. Isn't it good enough for you?

Ritu : are nuts Raj? Tumhe samajh me nai aa rha? Mujhe Naina tumhari life me nai chahiye bas.  Period. tumhare bacche ke ma ki tarah bhi nahin.

Rajveer: Ritu .... I can't believe you...it's my child too. Do you understand it? Jo bhi hua usme us bacche ki kya galti hai yar.

Ritu: is it about the kid? We can have a kid of our own. We can plan it for the future. Why do you want be involved with anything with that kid? Rajveer mujhe bas tumhare past ka koi hissa humare present me nahi chahiye.

Rajveer sat on the floor with his head in his hands. He can't believe what Ritu is saying to him. Her words felt like poison.

His head felt like bursting from anger and he shouted, "Kya humara baccha hone se vo baccha mera nai rah jayega? That kid is my responsibility and I am not running away from it and it's final Ritu. I am co parenting that baby and I am filling for divorce with Naina. Agar ab bhi tumhe mere commitment par shaq hai to mai ...."

Ritu: to tum kya Raj? I will not accept it. You have to choose.

Rajveer: yes, I have to choose. Always. Aur tum kya karogi Ritu?

He is livid with anger and his eyes are throwing daggers at her. Ritu for a second got scared as she never saw him like this.

Rajveer: humesha tum jo chahti ho vahi hona chahiye. Hai na? Tumhe koi farak nai padta that what I am going through. I have fucked up my entire life to be with you and this is what we come to now.

Ritu looked at him stunningly. He never talked to her like that.

Rajveer: In fact this is what every time it comes to. Humesha to yahin hota hai hum dono ke sath. We are together for sometime fir you break up due to any such reason and again the same cycle continues.

He smacked his head continuously, "I am an idiot. Humesha sabne kahan mujhe ki I am an idiot to be with you. Par maine kisi ki nai suno. Itna pagal tha tumhare pyar me ki I was ready to throw away everything. In fact ...I did threw away one chance of happiness which I had, for you. But tumhe usse koi farak nai padta. You never cared. You never cared that you are making me hollow from inside.....Bahut ho gya yar....This is it now.....Mujhe ab tumse koi jawab koi discussion chahiye hi nai"

Ritu is trembling from his reaction, "Raj...meri bat suno .....plz"

Rajveer showed her his palm, "Bas ho gya. This time I am breaking up with you and make sure this is the last time we are seeing each other. You know how powerful my family slash dad is. Agar mai chahu to kya kar sakta hu. Islie stay the hell away from me and anyone related to me Ritu"

Ritu tried to come close to him when he warned her, "always away from me and my loved ones. It's my one and final warning. Varna tumne ab tak sirf meri achai dekhi hai. I can be evil too"

With it he slammed the door on her face and left her house.

———————————————————————————

They are sitting in a family court, waiting for their turn. Naina is sitting with Huda. Naveen already went for his mission.

Rajveer is sitting alone and Sherry was standing at a distance, unable to decide with whom she should be sitting.

In front on judge, they mentioned that they are applying for divorce amicably. They were given the 6 month probation period and after that their divorce will be finalised.

Rajveer signed the papers looking down, unable to look Naina in the eyes. Naina's hand shivers while signing the document. Huda pressed her shoulder and she signed the papers.

She looked at him, her first love. Pahli mohabbat. Sabse khaas, sabse khubsurat ahsaas. Jiske samne duniya ki har takleef choti aur har khushi feeki thi. Aakhon ka sapna tha vo Naina ka. Aur ab ye ehsaas ki vo waqt ab kabhi laut ke nahin aayega, khanjar dil me utar gya ho jaise.

Finally their eyes met. Her broken dreams reflected in her tears, he felt guilty. But what could be done. Everything is broken and they are left to live with the pieces behind.

/* happy Sunday friends. I hope you like this update.

Votes and comments are compulsory for next update. */