Chapter 59

"Tum toh darasal mithi si pyaas ho
Lagta hai yeh hamesha ke
Tum aas paas ho
Thehra hai jo labon pe woh ehsaas ho"

He is just sitting with his head in his hands, pulling his hairs. His classic move in stress.

Naina was immediately taken towards the OT. Shalini was saying something about the case getting critical.

Rajveer is just sitting outside, waiting for some news. Naveen is pacing here and there till the time Sherry joined them. Then he sat with Sherry at some distance.

Sherry can sense the tension between them. She held his hand and he leaned on her for support.

They heard Naina's screams and both of them jumped on their feet.

Shalini came outside and Naveen went besides her in a second.

"Naina kaise hai? Aur baby?", Naveen asked.

"She is ok. I think she needs some moral support. Someone should be inside with her", she said looking at Naveen and Rajveer.

Rajveer is froze on the spot on her next words.

"She asked Raj to be there if he it's ok with him", Shalini said looking at Rajveer.

"Do you want to come Capt. ?", Shalini asked again a little loudly getting no response from Rajveer.

He came back from the reverie and nodded.

Naveen saw him following Shalini and sighed deeply.

"Kya hua Navu", Sherry asked squeezing his hand.

"I feel Naina now cares more about Raj...I mean she started caring about Raj again...", he stumbled while trying to put his thoughts.

"Kyuki she asked him to come inside. Navu it might be because she is embarrassed to be like that in front of you. You are her brother", Sherry tried to calm down Naveen.

"It's not just that Yar. Jab se vapas aya hu lagta hai jaise mai Naina ko janta hi nai. She is changed so much", he said thoughtfully.

"Han badal to vo gai hai. She became more confident, independent and mature now", Sherry said with a slight smile. She had seen the growth of her in front of her eyes.

"And I am happy about it. Really. Par yar ab mai jaise janta hi nai hu use. Kochi me Raj se jyada Mujhe uski har bat ki khabar hoti thi par ab jaise ...I feel like I am loosing her", Naveen said with a helplessness.

Sherry smiled at him. She knew how possessive Naveen is about his relationships.

"Naina badal zarur gai par she dil se vahi Naina hai. Uski zindagi me uske bhai ki jagah kabhi koi nai le sakta", Sherry said cupping his face.

Naveen gave a small smile and put his head upon her shoulder.

"I am worried for her Yar. Her soft corner for Raj these day is scaring me. I mean I do want her to be happy but dar lagta hai. I just don't want her to get hurt again. Use dubara us halat me dekh nai payunga mai", he said looking at her.

Sherry saw his eyes, so innocent and pained. She side hugged him and he leaned into her further.

—————————————————————————

His hand is numb from the force she is exerting on it and he can see blood and mucus. Bring a soldier he kept his sanity but with everything he's just overwhelmed.

And then he saw her, looking splotchy with mucus and blood. Her eyes screwed up.

Shalini gave a gentle pat and she cried. His eyes are flowing with tears of joy. His baby girl, his bundle of joy is finally with him!!