Chapter 3

Naina is decked up in a saree and wearing little jewellery her mother left for her. She is very nervous to meet Jayant. Jayant will be the first guy whom she will be meeting for marriage.

Her uncle and Aunt had some polite talk with Jayant's family. They are ready to bear all the expenses provided the marriage happens within a month.

Naina felt the situation very dicey. She wanted some time to know each other, but she understood that no one cares about that. Pooja was there too and she suggested, that Jayant and Naina should talk privately. Although no one is interested in their families, but couldn't refuse the same.

So Naina and Jayant finally went to their small terrace.

Jayant: aapka nam?

Naina: ji? Naina. Aapko mera nam bhi nai pata tha?

Jayant: I am sorry. Naina are you ok with this kind of marriage?

Naina: honestly, mere maa baba nai hai aur chacha chachi meri marzi ko kuch khas mahatva nai dete

Jayant observed her a little before answering, "Don't worry Naina, meri vajah se tum kisi jabardasti ke rishte me nai bandhogi"

Naina looked at him with quizzical eyes.

Jayant: Niche chale?

Naina nod once and followed him downstairs.
——————————————————————————

Reeti is talking to Ritu's father on call.

Ritu's F: what are you saying Reeti? It's third attack in last 10 days

Reeti: han. Doctor said she needs a emotional support. I think, you should plan to be with her.

Ritu's F: yes, as I will fly down next week and take her with me. Maine uska case already yahan discuss kia hua hai. I have found a place jahan uska best treatment hoga.

Reeti: I really hope ki vo better feel kare. I feel ki use family ki jarurat hai abhi.

Ritu's F: you are right Reeti. Aise bhi humare galtiyon ki vajah se hi uski ye halat hai. Please mere ane tak uska khayal rakhiye bas

Reeti: hmm.

She hang up the phone. She want both Ritu and Rajveer to move on. She understands Raj's love for her but somehow feels that Ritu will never reciprocate it. Rajveer loves Ritu selflessly and if Reeti feels that Ritu loves him the same way, then she could never want them to separate. Whatever might be Ritu's condition.
————————————————————————

Naina and Jayant's marriage has been fixed after 20 days. Naina is perplexed with this change of events, she is not ready to get married so soon. But as usual no one cares.

They are having a simple temple wedding and afterwards her would be in laws will be throwing a reception at their place.

They are even taking care of Naina's shopping. Her wedding outfit was gifted by Pooja's family as a wedding gift when they got to know that nothing is planned for her. Her mother in law asked for her measurements and getting some outfits stitched for her. Her uncle and aunt haven't taken her shopping at all. They only bought the things required for the wedding as per priest.

Jayant never tried to contact her again. None of her to be in laws called or talked to her directly. Naina felt so much at unease. She is again the unwanted person. It's like her marriage is happening but she is not involved.

Naina didn't expected this. Actually she didn't even know what she wants. She is confused currently. It's a change which came so suddenly. Although she knew always that after graduation, she will be married soon but her soon was not this soon.

/* sorry for short update. Par is update me aur kuch add karne ko jyada tha nai. New topic, I thought should come in next update. Next update which will be on Saturday, I will make it long 😊
For bhi bata dena agar thik laga ho to. I know sab Rajveer and Naina ke milne ka wait kar rahe hai. Par thoda time hai abhi usme 😛 */