Chapter 41

He can see her coming close to the vehicle when something clicked and he shouted on top of his voice, "bhai truck rok...reverse mat kar".

The truck pulled the break as he pulled her out of its way. She jerked with his touched, noticed her position and realises what she was about to do. There eyes met and she can see the intensity and fear in his eyes.

"Dimag kharab ho gya hai tumhara? Dhyan kahan hai? Abhi kuch ho jata to?", he shouted holding her shoulders.

She jerked herself free, "ho jata to ho jata...Kya farak padta aapko? Hume kuch ho jata to kya farak padta aapko? Hai kaun aap humare?".

Rajveer is stupefied with her questions while she started to walk away again. He pulled her back, "ghar chalo".

She tried to free her hand but he increased his hold. She struggles but when couldn't get herself free, snapped at him.

"Kiska ghar hai vo? Humara? To vahan tum din bhar kyu ghumte rahte ho?...", Naina shouts trying to get herself free.

Rajveer keeps his hold on her. It's making her more and more outrageous.

"Kya chahte kya ho? You want me to be dead? Leave me...I will be dead before tomorrow morning hits", Naina says to trigger him.

He still didn't left her but lift her on his shoulders while she is hitting him constantly.

"What the fuck Rajveer....leave me....or else I will kill you", she is threatening him while he is buckling her up in the vehicle.

While going back to the flat she is trying to get herself free and trying to open her side door to even jump. She even messed with the steering wheel and the car was waving in the street when he pulled the breaks.

"Naina....Kya kar rahi ho? We could have an accident like this", he shouted.

"Let me go out", she shouts while throwing her hands and legs constantly.

"Ghar chalo Naina...kitni rat ho gai hai..let's talk at home", Rajveer tried to convince her.

"I don't have a home", she screamed in top of her lungs.

"Because of a fucking moron ex husband I don't have a home now....in fact I never had a home", she screamed again.

He froze while listening to her.

"Mujhe azaadi chahiye ye sare drame se...tumse...is bacche se...is pregnancy se ...is screwed up life se...I just want an end to this", she is screaming but her eyes are overflowing with tears.

"To tum ye sab khatam karna chahti thi...by giving up on life", Rajveer spoke clearly but in a low voice.

She looks at him. He is looking at her with such hopelessness that for a second her heart melted. She looked away, she can't let herself loose again.

"Naina...", he called.

She kept looking away.

"I know I deserve nothing...par plz khud ko aise ...", he says with a broken voice.

She looked at him. A moment passed between them.

"Unlock the door...I need some fresh air", Naina said.

Rajveer unlocked the door and she went out sitting on a roadside bench.

He kept his distance and took the call from Shalini.

"Han mil gai hai mujhe vo...base par hi thi...ok", he replied and disconnected the call.

She is looking up at the sky, trying to locate some stars in the polluted skyline of Mumbai.

It's a cloudless and moonless night. He is keeping a close watch on her while keeping his distance.

"Humari zindagi bhi tumne aise hi bana di hai...kali, andheri ...koi roshni bachi hi nai hai", she finally said to him.

He looked down but out of the corner of his eyes saw her wobbling. He ran up to her to support her when she stopped him.

"Don't touch me with those filthy hand of yours", she said disgustingly.

"You broke everything for me...Kitna trust kia tha humne tum par...andha vishwas", Naina said looking at him.

"Sab khatam kar dia...yunhi chod kar aa gaye..kayar kahin ke", she said holding his collar.

"Man to karta hai na ki 2 ..4 thappad mare hum tumhe. Shayad tab hi thoda sukoon aayega", Naina said looking straight in his eyes.

Meanwhile Shalini and Amar reached to them. They are standing opp to Rajveer.

"Yes..I did wronged you...you should hit me. Kar lo jo karna chahti ho Naina. Aaj mat ruko. Kill me if it gives you any peace", Rajveer said nonchalantly.

"I should...", Naina replied. The memory played back in her mind when she discovered that letter he left.

Her hand raised and she slapped him hard. Shalini came forward to stop her when Rajveer signalled her not to intervene.

She slapped him again and again and again, until she found strength in her, to do so. He didn't said anything but when she is done, held her by shoulders to keep her steady.

She is exhausted with the events and he put her on the seat.

He moved towards Shalini, "thanks for everything Doc ..I think we should call it a night..". Shalini nodded and Rajveer took a note of Amar.

Amar is studying him curiously. This is so different than the normal cases he deals with on day to day basis. He is very different.

They drove to the home and he carried her to bed. He put her down and cleaned her face. Finally brought food to her.

"Bavarchi to tum? Ye din bhar khana kyu khilate rahte ho? ... are tumhe samajh nai ata, I don't want your charity", Naina shouted again.

She tried to get again but didn't find the strength. He gave her support.

"Washroom jana hai", she said in a little voice.

He took her to the washroom and waited outside. She came back looking really pale.

He made her eat food and drink water. He cleaned her face again and made her lie down.

He was about to go when he felt her holding his hand, "ruko ...thodi der. I don't want to be alone".

He sat besides her and moved some stray hairs away from her face. There is a rice particle stuck in her hairs which he removed and in the process came close to her.

As he realises, he looked in her eyes. They are looking back at him. They kept staring, came close and claimed each other's lips. It was a brief kiss. Rajveer realised what they are doing and tried to move away.

Naina held his hand, stopping him and kissed him again. Hands moving inside his thick, curly hairs. He is stunned by this change of events, not reciprocating when she murmured.

"Agar aj hum mar gaye hote..tumhari aakhon ke samne..."

He pulled her to him in a tight embrace and she started nibbling his neck. He is drowning in desire and the fear of loosing her again.

They continued to explore each other with a new rigor and ferocity. Her hands all over his chest whereas he is busy grabbing all her curves.

They ditched their clothes themselves and went on to kiss each and every body part of theirs. He strokes her belly lightly, trying to feel the baby. Tears clouded her eyes, witnessing it.

As he finally started the act, he was so gentle but thorough. Trying not to hurt her or the baby at all, he made sure that she is satisfied. Once she is done, he finished the act quickly.

They slept in each other's arms. She is sleeping soundly in his arms but he is awake. He is looking at her sweet, innocent face which went through so many hardships because of his indecisiveness.

/* bahut dino bad itna lamba update dia hai. What are your guess, would happen after this change of events?

I am feeling that the engagement on this story has gone down. Let me know if you here by voting on this. Next update only after 50+ votes

*/