Chapter 48

"Kahin To Yeh Dil Kabhi Mil Nahin Paate
Kahin Pe Nikal Aaye Janmon Ke Naate
Thami Thi Uljhan Bairi Apna Man
Apna Hi Hoke Sahe Dard Paraaye
Kahin Door..."

She is singing along the lines while enjoying the night breeze on her face. He sometimes sneaks to see her face glowing with a content smile. She is a sight to behold.

"Aj bahut waqt bad tumhe purane gaane gaate hue suna", Rajveer said realising she don't listen songs as well now.

She didn't replied anything but turned her face away. Some tears run astray which she wiped away. She stopped listening songs because of him. They reminded her of him now.

"Tum thik ho?", he asked.

"Hmm..", she said avoiding to look at him.

He felt something wrong and stopped the jeep at the side. He wanted to make her look at him but felt like he no more have the right to do so. So he waited for her to look at him.

Naina waited for her tears to subside but they didn't. She is not feeling better, may be it's her pregnancy hormones but she is not able to control herself anymore.

Finally she broke down properly and he felt so helpless to see her like this. She cried for some time and then saw him standing near her with a bottle of water.

She had this incredulous expression on her face when she took a swig and then gave it back.

"Aur pee lo. You will feel better", Rajveer asked.

"Nahin vo I can't", she replied with an awkward face.

"Kyu?", he asked.

She didn't replied anything at first. But he kept looking at her for answers which made her irritated.

"Ok fine. I want to pee. That why. Ok", Naina said I with a pissed face.

Rajveer's face changes the colours, "OK. No problem. Let's go look for a loo".

"I can't go anywhere. Mujhe agar clean washroom nahi milta hai to I can't go", Naina tells him off with a frustrated voice.

"Copy that....chalo ab", he took her holding her hand towards Trident.

"Kahan le kar ja rahe ho?.....why are we going inside that hotel", she was asking while getting pulled towards the hotel.

He took her in a 24 hours cafe and took a seat, "go to the loo. It's at the right at the end of the room. I will wait for you here".

She looked at him in disbelief, "Tum mujhe ek five star hotel ke cafe me laye ho so that I can pee".

"Are you only said you want a clean washroom. And getting a clean washroom is pretty guaranteed here", he smirked.

"You are mad! You know that!", she said with the same expression.

"Thanks for the compliment! But don't you have to pee", he winked at her.

She almost blushed and turned to go to the loo.

Once she is back, she found him going through the menu.