Chapter 8

Rajveer woke up by the sound of water splashing. Naina is as usual watering the plants and sipping her tea in between. He stared at her through the window. Her hairs tied in a loose bun, she is humming a old song and face is adorned by a beautiful smile today.

Rajveer suddenly got aware of his absence of clothes and last night flashed before his eyes. He immediately felt guilty. He gave in to his instincts yesterday but morning light as usual makes everything evident.

He is feeling guilty not just because he rushed things with her but also it still feels like he cheated on Ritu. His heart is conflicted, he felt affectionate towards Naina but felt that he still loves Ritu too.

That's why he is reserved with Naina. Never opening up much, never talked much but kept his guard on. He is scared of falling in love again, scared of cheating his one true love and scared of getting hurt again.

The way Naina is making him feel these days wants him to move on with her, fall in love with her and forget all the pain. But then his mind warns him of the consequences and he is back to square one.
——————————————————————————

Naina is making breakfast after having head wash. Rajveer is stealing glances at her from the small table where they generally eat. She made vegetable omelette and served with wheat toast just the way he likes.

He haven't touched his food till now. He is still thinking about the way he behaved with her yesterday. He don't know how should he proceed now.

Naina came with her plate too. She kept his tea in front of him. Smell of ginger is significant and Rajveer couldn't control now. Her care and attention to detail is something he couldn't ignore.

He was about to hold her hand to make her listen when she finally sat down.

Naina: Good morning

She said charmingly and he looked at her. Her smile is addictive, it made his heart a bit light.

Rajveer: ahem Naina. Vo.. kal rat...

Naina put her hand over his lips on this, "please kuch mat kahiye Rajveer"

Rajveer looked at her with questioning eyes. Naina removed her hand from his face and got started with her breakfast.

Rajveer kept looking at her and after few seconds she replied, "humne aapko hum par ye haq shadi ke fero ke sath hi de dia tha".  He became startled with the conviction she had in this alliance.

Rajveer is feeling overwhelmed with her words. He pressed her hand with his and kissed her forehead lightly to convey something he also don't know.

He can't bear her trusting eyes anymore and left for his classes immediately.

—————————————————————————

Rajveer came home late purposely. He is still not ready to face Naina. His mind is still not over his conflict and he entered the home very quietly.

The silence in the home tells her that Naina is asleep but then suddenly he saw her sleeping figure on their dining table.

She slept while waiting for him. His heart felt a pinch on making her wait for him this much. But then his mind said that waiting is an integral part of Army man's.

Naina haven't touched the food, everything is sitting there untouched. He couldn't stop himself from picking her up in his arms and made her lie down on their bed. He covered her with blanket.

He then moved all the food prepared for dinner to their fridge as he didn't felt like eating too.

He finally went to the bed after changing and saw moon light falling on her naive face. The innocence which dominates her face even during the day is overflowing with her sleeping state.

He cannot resist moving his hand lovingly on her head. It's like he have a small baby to take care of who he is avoiding. But the baby instead of complaining just waiting for her chance to get loved and appreciated.

He finally pecked her lightly on her forehead and moved away to see her watching him. Her eyes, her beautiful eyes made him her slave. He moved to kiss her lips slightly, she shivered under his touch. He always invokes strange emotions inside her.

His fingers are brushing her hairs lightly, and when she started reciprocating the kiss. He couldn't resist further.

It's like Naina is his personal brand of drug. Once his hands touches her it simply becomes impossible for him to stop or move away.

Her submission to him, her unquestioning commitment is so new, so touching for him. He had already made her undressed and now proceeded to undress himself.

Naina closed her eyes in anticipation of what is coming. Her last experience is a mixed bag. It wasn't all pleasure but she didn't have in her heart to stop him.

The passion in him with which he makes loves with her and her craving to progress further in this relationship, is making her do all this.

His hands are exploring all her parts very gently today, he is slow and she is intoxicated . His sensitivity touched her and she felt her heart pull towards him more.

He is gently touching every part of her and moved towards her core. He found it completely wet and started kissing her thighs. She is again drowning in her own needs. He let started playing with her folds and she arched her back in ecstasy.

This time when he entered, he is carefully gentle and slow. She felt some pain and flinched her eyes when he kissed her to make her forget it. Once she is relaxed again he started moving again and this time it's more pleasant than pain.

She moaned continuously, and reached her orgasm soon. He still moved inside her until he reached his own peak.

She slept in his arms. He hugged her to snuggle against him. Her touch seems to heal his broken heart, his judgement against relationships and his prejudice against women.

/* I am thinking about posting daily updates till 1st for AASRA as a new year treat. Let me know your thoughts on this. Also if you liking this story then plz give me response, it's picking up really slow and it becomes very demotivated at time for me. */