Chapter 25

"ham mit chale jinke liye, ham mit chale hai jinke liye
bin kuchh kahe woh chup chup rahe,
koyi jara yeh unse kahe, naa aise aajmao,
oh ho ho khoya khoya chand, khula aasman,
aankho me sari rat jayegi, tumko bhi kaise nind aayegi,
khoya khoya Chand"

Naina woke up and found the house is really silent. She just got up in an instant to find a empty house. She got scared and start searching for Rajveer, but he is no where to see.

She went out hurriedly to check and see him coming back. She sighed in relief and wiped her tears. She moved inside adjusting her clothes.

Naina: aap kahan chale gaye the? Aise achanak? Kitna dar gaye the hum, pata hai?

Rajveer: Vo bas mai beach par tha. Neend nahi aa rahi thi to socha thoda walk kar lu.

Naina looked at him. She can clearly tell that he haven't slept the entire night and the stink is shouting about his chain smoking.

Naina wanted to talk to him about her pregnancy but he really is not in a state to talk.

Naina : aap kuch der aaram kar lijiye mai breakfast banati hu.

Rajveer: rahne do Naina mujhe base pahuchna hai ek ghante me. Abhi kuch der pahle hi call ayi thi.

Naina felt a despair running through her body. It's like he is rejecting all her advances to be a part of his life.

She nodded and left from there.

Rajveer got ready and went in another 15 minutes. He didn't noticed that Naina has skipped making breakfast altogether.
——————————————————————————

Col. Chandra: Capt. we are almost done with the mission here. Sirf clean up bacha hai in which I don't want you to take part.

Rajveer: ok sir. So what are my orders?

Col. Chandra: You are transferred Capt. These are your posting orders. In between tum chaho to time off le sakte ho. You haven't taken leaves in a while.

Rajveer: oh ok. Thanks sir. I will let you know.

——————————————————————————

Naina is feeling suffocated at the home. She really needs a break but where does she can go?

She knew girls go to their parents home to take a break but she didn't have one. Her Chacha, Chachi never even called her once after her marriage so she is sure that she is not welcome there for even few days now.

She finally took her wallet and went outside. She walked aimlessly until her feet found their destination. She reached a random beach.

She sat on the sand, listening to waves. The sound of water is bringing peace to her. She can breath properly in this open air.

She is sitting there quietly. Her entire life is going through her eyes. How she is trying to find love in each and every relation and getting disappointed every time.

For a long time she sat like that and didn't realised how much time went by. Now that, it's almost sunset she got an idea about the time spent over here. With the changing colours of water she has decided something.

She is going to tell Rajveer, irrespective of his condition when he came back. This is enough stress for her and she can't deal with this alone. He have to get involved as this is not just her decision.

With this she got up to walk up to the home again. She is feeling much better as she now knows what needs to be done.

—————————————————————————

When Naina came back, she found something is a miss, in fact a lot of things are missing.

She randomly roamed around the house and it took few minutes for her to register what happened. Most of Rajveer's things are missing.

She is panicked and started shaking ,while trying to make sense of it. When she found a letter, sitting on the table top.

Naina,

Samajh nai aa raha hai ki kaise kahu. Tumhe sab kuch samne batana chahta tha par shayad acha hi hai ki tum ghar par nahi thi. Tumhe shayad face nai kar pata mai.

Jab hum pahli bar mile the tab maine tumhe bataya tha that I was in a long time relationship. For almost all my life I loved her, Ritu. I tried a lot Naina but I feel ki aj bhi mai uske lie jo feel karta hu shayad kabhi kisi aur ke lie na kar payu.

Vo vapas aa gai hai Naina aur use meri zarurat hai. She is not well aur mai use is halat me akele chod nai sakta.

Shadi ki kasne aur vaade, mai sab kuch tod rha hu, ye janta hu mai. Par in sab se pahle jo rishta maine joda tha shayad use nibhana is waqt zyada jaruri hai.

Mai janta hu ki tum mujhe kabhi maaf nai kar payogi. Mai kahunga bhi nahi mafi ke lie. Mai janta hu mai bahut galat kar rha hu. Par shayad sath rah kar bhi sahi nahi kar pa rha tha.

You deserve someone much better than me Naina. Aur mai ja rha hu. Tum ghar vapas ja sakti ho mere. Maa aur Dad tumhe kabhi koi takleef nai denge.

Mera number same rahega. Mujhe msg kar dena agar kabhi meri zarurat pade to. Par abhi kuch din mai tumhe face nai kar payunga Naina, so it's a request to excuse me for some time.

I am really sorry for messing up your life as well. I know I am really selfish to do so but trust me I had no other way.

Rajveer

Naina stood there holding the letter, her hands are trembling. Suddenly she felt a strong jerk in her mind and she is feeling dizzy.

Entire room became blur and her legs lost the strength to hold her. She fell and hits a shelf. Her body dropped on the floor and she became unconscious.

Her head is bleeding and she is collapsed with a pool of blood forming.

/* pura galiyon ka dabba bhar do friends as I know Rajveer deserves it in this update.

Do let me know how was this part. Votes and comments are compulsory for the next part.

*/