Chapter 45

"See this. You can actually feel the heartbeat of the baby".

"And that's the spine, you can spot the hands and legs.."

"Oh that's really a rare sight...see...the baby is actually sucking its thumb"

The technician and Gynac is explaining them.

It's a mesmerising scene. To watch the baby's movements on the screen. Both of them are so overwhelmed. Eyes filled with tears and a treasured smile on lips. They didn't know when their hands intertwined with each other.

Once done, they looked up at each other. Suddenly it felt like there are no clouds between them. So amazed at something which they have created!

No words are exchanged while coming back from the appointment. The feeling cannot be described anyways. Lost in their own thoughts they didn't realised when they reached home.

"Thanks....mai sach me...I mean..", Rajveer tried to convey his feelings. But being not good with words made it difficult.

She looked at him with a small smile. She started realising that it's hard for him to put his feeling in words.

"Hume pata hai...it's fine", she replied looking at him intently. He avoided her eyes, couldn't able to meet them.

—————————————————————————

DHAM..DHAM...DHAM.....

"Huhhh....", Naina woke up with the sudden loud sound coming from the door.

She is in deep sleep. Both of them slept after coming from hospital.

DHAM..DHAM...DHAM.....

She got up taking support to check the door. From the keyhole she saw the person slamming the door.

Her legs shook a little as she recognises him. It's Paramdheer.

She turned to see Rajveer standing there with a question on his face.

"Tumhare papa hai darvaze par", she spoke lightly.

Rajveer also startled with the news. Till the date his father never actually made an effort to come and see him whenever he is away from home. In fact they have little to do with with other, while they are at home too.

He checked through the keyhole and saw him getting impatient.

DHAM..DHAM...DHAM.....

He gently tugged Naina away from there and made her sit on her bed.

"Naina ...plz meri bat manna...stay inside...don't come outside", he told her with an urgency.

"Par...", Naina tried to resist but Rajveer put his hand on her lips lightly.

"Plz man lo meri bat. I have an inkling that this would turn dirty. I don't want you to become a victim of my father's toxicity", he replied with the bitterness in his voice.

He left her and while leaving closed the door of her room.

DHAM..DHAM...DHAM.....

He took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Dimag to kharab tha hi tumhara lagta hai kaan bhi kharab ho gaye hai", Paramdheer shouted spitefully.

Rajveer held his ground but didn't replied anything.

"May I know ki tum Naveen ke quarter me kyu rah he ho? Vo bhi us ladki ke sath?" Paramdheer asked again in loud voice.

Rajveer took a moment and looked up at him, "actually May I know why you are here?".

Paramdheer is shocked to see him back answering him. He never behaved such before.

"What?? Mai bap hu tumhaara....yad hai ya bhul chuke ho tum?", Paramdheer shouted again.

"Unfortunately ye mai sari zindagi nahin bhul payunga...but it didn't answered my question", Rajveer replied with a controlled expression.

"Mai yahan tumhari bakwas sunne nahin balki tumse jawab mangne aaya hu. So you better do that", Paramdheer retorted.

"Then my answer is it's none of your business where do I live and whom do I live with. Last I checked I am adult", he replied looking direct in his eyes.

"Sharam to jais bech hi khai hai tune....badatameezi, badlihazi....teri maa ne sikhaaya hai na ye sab", Paramdheer reverted.

"Maa ko aap is discussion se door hi rakhe to better hoga", Rajveer replied with his eyes narrowed with anger.

"Kyu rakhe? She is responsible for the shit standing before me.", Paramdheer said.

"Fine. I am shit then why are you here?", Rajveer raised his voice as well.

"Why I am here? I am here because of you. What the hell do you think you are doing dumbass? Ruining my reputation for what? Pahle vo pagal girlfriend thi teri aur fir ye do take ki ladki......usne chod dia hai tujhe na, fir yahan kyu rah rha hai uske sath?", Paradheer is literally screaming.

"I think you should tell the true purpose of coming here....aapka aur mera dono ka time bachega", Rajveer replied.

"Fine...meri izzat ...mera nam sab kharab karne ke lie tum maa bete kam the, ki now your good for nothing friend is investigating me?", Paramdheer said stomping his foot.

Rajveer is perplexed with this news. Who is investigating him? And why?

His expression told Paramdheer that he in not aware of it.

"Nahin pata tumhe...so tumhare mentor ne tumhe is layak nai samajha ki tumhare sath details share karte...sahi hi kia. Now he knows too, that you are worthless", Paramdheer said menacingly.

Rajveer just felt like earth is moving away beneath him. His eyes are closed to gather courage, when he heard another voice.

"I think you have said enough...Uncle, I believe you should leave now", Naina asked Paramdheer with a poker face.

He turned at her, but it's late Paramdheer who is already livid couldn't take it anymore.

"Ae ladki...tujhe humne apne ghar ki bahu banya jabki tumhari koi aukat nahin thi....uski izzat na kar ke tumne vaise hi bahut tamasha bana dia hai..aur ab tumhari itni himmat ki tum ab zaban bhi chalaogi"

"Jee han, hum bolenge. Agar aapko itni hi takleef hai to aap plz yahan se chale jayiye", she replied taking a glance at Rajveer, who is miserable currently.

"Bahut zyaada bolne lagi to tum ajkal. Himmat zyaada nahin ho gai tumhari", with it he raised his hand to slap her.

Naina is astonished with this sudden turn of events but before she could react she saw, Rajveer held his hand tightly.

"Bas...bahut ho gya...I can't let you do anything to her...,I have already seen enough damage done by you", he replied pulling his hand away from her.

Paramdheer who didn't expected Rajveer to stand such strongly against him is stunned.

"I think you should leave now isse pahle ki mai bhul jau ki aapke aur mere bich me, for namesake koi rishta hai", Rajveer said in a cold tone.

Paramdheer went towards the door but turned back, "ye izzat maine bahut mehnat aur sacrifices se kamai hai. Aur mai ye hargiz bardasht nahin karunga ki koi ispar ek ungali bhi uthaye. Ye bat tum aur tumhara dost achi tarah se samajh lo".

Rajveer came forward while Paramdheer went out and said, "I wish Mom had the guts to leave you and we could have been saved from this fake izzat of your's".

With this he closed the door on his face.

/* so how is the update? I want a small feedback. I thought of finishing this story in 50 chapters but now I feel it might take longer that that.

So let me know if you want it a bit longer or I should wrap it up by 50?

Based on the feedback I would continue.

Happy weekend friends. Vote and comments are compulsory!!! Also a request do consider following me if you like the stories.

Love to all my readers!!
*/