Chapter 39

Naina opened the door quietly and moved inside the flat. She can hear him singing.

"Tere dukh ab mere, mere sukh ab tere,
Tere yeh do naina chand aur sooraj mere
Tere dukh ab mere, mere sukh ab tere
Tere yeh do naina chand aur sooraj mere
O mere jeevan saathi
Tere mere sapne ab ek rang hain
Ho jahan bhi le jaayein raahein hum sang hain"

She can see him cooking the dinner in the kitchen. She felt like hitting him with the pan but somehow controlled herself and locked herself in a room.

"Musibat ban ke sir pe tang chuka hai mere, man to kar rha hai jakar sir fod du uska", Naina is muttering while pacing in the room.

"Had ho ho gai matlab, sharam to hai hi nai bilkul. Itna sab karne ke bad he have the audacity to stay with me and even try to make amends. As if ..."

"Kash ki I could have transferred the pregnancy. De deti abhi hi use ....ki lo aur jo karna hai karo. Leave me at peace"

She is roaming fast in the room with her anger making her hairs fly everywhere.

But soon got tired of this charade and sat on the edge of the bed. Exhaustion took over and she slept.

After a while her sleep got disturbed by soft knocking on the door.

"Naina...Naina..are you ok", Rajveer was asking while knocking the door lightly.

She snapped again as she got up prematurely and burst open the door, "Kya hai?".

Rajveer gulped to see her this angry, "vo....tumne kafi time se khaya nai hai....I thought".

Naina made a screwed up face at him, "what did you thought?".

Rajveer blinked few times, "I ...I thought to bring you dinner".

Naina narrowed her eyes, "tum pati ho mere? Ho kya tum? Kya rishta hai humara?".

Rajveer is feeling like he is looking at her in a new light. Well, he read about pregnancy hormones.

Naina narrowed down her eyes further, "mera lunch ya dinner y breakfast, tumhari responsibility nahin hai. You here for the case of emergency. Tab ke lie mere sir par nachna band karo".

She blasted the door on his face but then her stomach growled. She sighed and opened the door, he is still standing there dumbfounded with the plate
in his hand. She took the place and closed the door again.

"Khane par gussa kyu nikalna", she spoke softly and attacked the food. Food was surprisingly good. She never expected him to be a decent cook.

On the other hand Rajveer was utterly confused with her behaviour.

He have noticed that she started saying "tum", in place of "aap", in reference of him. But well then, he doesn't deserve her respect.

But she took the food. He smiled on the realisation. Well a small start!

—————————————————————————

Naveen: Sherry, Naina Kaise hai?

Sherry: kabhi mujhse bhi puch lia kar ki nai kaise hu. Vaise Naina thik hai.

Naveen: tu to meri jan hai Sherry. Naraz mat ho na. I know you can take care of your self. Naina ka kya thoda fragile phase chal rha hai na.

Sherry: Rahne de Navu. Bahut ho gya. Natak mat kar. Mazak kar rahi thi mai bhi.

Naveen sighed in relief. After all, Sherry could be scary while angry.

Sherry: Naina is fine. Bas pareshan hai tere bestie se. Pagal bana ke rakha hai use.

Naveen: ab kya kia us gadhe ne?

Sherry: he is trying to do over compensate. Matlab sab over over kar rha hai. Khana banata hai uske lie. He cleans the house..samajh rha hai na tu. Basically har time yahin sab chalta hai uska.

Naveen smacked his head. He imagined him doing blunders only with her again.

Sherry: Naina na ajkal bomb bani hui hai. Jis din fati na....

Naveen: us din uska ex husband shahid ho jayega.

Both of them burst out loud.

Naveen: par yar uski halat me itna stress is not ok.

Sherry: I know. Islie next week ja rahi hu vahan kuch din sath stay karne. I took WFH.

Naveen: yar mai na sach me bahut lucky hu.

Sherry: Vo to tu hai. Yad rakhiyon bas

/* sorry doston chota update de rahi hu. Aur socha nai ja rha hai.

Comments and vote friends, motivation Chahiye likhne ke lie. Very important 🥺. Bahut low feel kar rahi hai aapki dost.

*/