Chapter 35

Rajveer haven't came out his home from last night. He haven't slept for a single second. He can't but he isn't willing either.

His mind is completely occupied with Naina and his unborn child. He knew he did wrong with Naina but at that time he felt he didn't had a choice. He have to do wrong with someone and he chose Ritu. But the injustice he had done with Naina slowly overtaking all of his other senses.

Final nail in the coffin is him getting to know about her pregnancy. He was thinking of how much damage he has done. How much he had hurt that innocent soul. How much she has gone through because of him. How he never cared about protection while being physical with her. How much she has given to him so much, and in turn became hollow. And how it turned out, how he left her at the time she needed him most. What he has done is beyond injustice... it's cruel.

And it started, he started hyper ventilating. His breathing became shallow and uneven. Heartbeat rate has increased so much that he started sweating. 

For the first time in life he had an anxiety attack. Yes, he knew it's an anxiety attack. He had felt them so regularly with Ritu, that he immediately recognised the symptoms. He knew how dealing with it was difficult but to actually go through it is another story.

He kept lying there, waiting for it to pass through. Finally when his heart beat came in a bit of control, he got up to drink a glass of water. His breathing is much better, he can take deep breaths now.

He stood in the balcony, thinking of how life came to a full circle. Earlier he used to deal with Ritu's attacks and now he is facing the same.

He can't let go of the fact that she is carrying a baby. His baby! He can't let the baby suffer like he did because of a broken marriage. The child will have his father's support. Child will always have him! How can he ever leave the baby to destiny !

——————————————————————————

Naina : Amar are you sure you want to offer me this ?

Amar: yes. We don't want to loose you. You are an asset. Actually sach kahi to I want to make you permanent now only, but company policy states to wait for 6 months. So I put the date after your due date. But tum kahogi to I will delay if further.

Naina smirked, "kahungi to tab na jab tum mujhe kuch kahne ka mouka doge. Bandook se nikali goli ki tarah bas chut hi gaye ho"

He blushed on her remark. She makes him nervous and problem is, she is very well aware of it.

He grinned and scratched his head. Naina looked at him affectionately, her presence always makes him conscious.

Amar : acha baba ab batao. Infact padh ke dekho, if it's fine

Naina read it. It's a fair contract, as she doesn't have any previous experience. But the issue is, there wouldn't be any significant salary until she is permanent. How is she going to afford everything till then?

Naveen is taking care of everything now which anyways making her feel guilty. But in his absence she wouldn't have anyone who would help her. Naveen would surely offer but she doesn't want to take help, but it looks like that she won't be having any other option.

Amar: kahan kho gai Naina?

Naina shakes her head in denial and signed the contract.

Amar : coffee?

Naina: I can give you company par mai coffee nai piyungi. But you have to treat me for a sandwich.

Amar: done

They left for the canteen happily, thinking

——————————————————————————

Rajveer entered his home and found his mother reading newspaper as expected.

Reeti saw him and can sensed that he is deeply disturbed.

She immediately pulled him besides her, "kya hua Raj?"

He lay down on her lap and hugged her. She brushed his hairs while he gathers courage to confess everything to her.

Reeti : mujhe pata hai Naina ke bare me Raj.

He raised his head in surprise to look at her.

Reeti: han. Naveen ne bataya mujhe. Usi ne mana kia tha tujhe kuch bhi kahne se.

Rajveer couldn't control anymore and cried. She patted his head for sometime and then helped him with a glass of water.

Rajveer: Maa .... Maa she is pregnant

Reeti : Hmm

Rajveer: mera bacha maa

Reeti : Raj...

Rajveer: please maa...ab aap bhi ye mat kahna ki I should stay away from Naina

Reeti : hmph

Rajveer: Maa ...mai janta hu maine bahut badi galti ki hai maa. I know I have hurt her, but mujhe nai pata tha uski pregnancy ke bare me maa. Sach.

Reeti: Raj...shhh...Mai janti hu

Rajveer : maa... I know that ki usse kuch excuse nai hota...hhh....maa aap batao mai kya karta...Ritu...Ritu ki bhi to halat kharab thi na

He was crying holding her and Reeti is trying to comfort his son. She knew what he did is wrong but she knew what he is going through right now

Rajveer: maa...aapko pata hai na ki mai aisa janabujhakar nai kia...mujhse galti ho gai hai maa...mai kya karu?

He is now sitting on floor with his head on her lap. Reeti knew the entire story through Naveen.

Once she got to know that Naina is missing, she became restless. She wanted to ensure that she is safe and so she immediately connected with Naveen. She wanted Naveen to search for her. But after listening to her panicked state, Naveen confessed everything. But he made her promotion not to tell Rajveer anything. She kept the promise, never letting Rajveer or his father know anything.

Rajveer kept crying for sometime and Reeti can see how much he is regretting his life choices. Sometimes life teaches gives us hard life choices, Rajveer was also given one such.

Reeti: mujhe pata hai Raj ki tu bura insan nai hai. Par Raj apne andar jhank ke dekh to tujhe pata chalega sahi aur galat ka.

He looked upon her, eyes filed with tears which she wiped lovingly.

Reeti: Raj tu janta hai ki teri jimmedariyan kya hai aur tujhe unhe kaise nibhana hai. Mujhe bharosa hai tu apna rasta khoj lega.

With this she kissed on his forehead and he closed his eyes to feel the warmth.

/* happy Sunday friends!! I hope you will like this update!!

Comments and votes are compulsory */