Chapter 34

"tere mere dil ke beech ab to
Sadiyon ke faasle hain
Yakeen hoga kise ke hum tum
Ik raah sang chale hain
Hona hai aur kya bewafa tere pyar main"

Naina's is up for her regular checkup with Shalini. She is waiting from a long time but their are many patients in queue.

She decided to take a walk while her turn would come. She loved the army hospital's structure there. It's so green and spread out. Everything is very well managed.

While taking a walk, she moved to psychiatric ward. She can see it's empty and she strolled around in the peaceful aroma which totally opposite of how the OPD and gynac dept was.

Suddenly she felt a twitch in her mind and ground moved beneath her. Before she realised she fell down, loosing her conscious.
——————————————————————————
Some time later

Shalini has done the primary checkup of Naina.

Shalini: she is fine as such. But she is really weak for her stage. Fortunately the baby is fine.

Rajveer: Baby?

Shalini: yes Capt. Baby. She is pregnant.

Rajveer was stunned by this revelation. He took a hold of a chair to take support.

(He was in the psychiatric ward with Ritu and waiting in reception when he saw Naina there. He stood up to take a good look when he saw her fainting.

He ran towards her and saw prescription of Shalini with her. So he took her to Shalini. )

Shalini: you know this right Capt?

Rajveer: no. Actually I don't know.

Shalini: well I am no one to judge you. But still since I know some details of whatever happened between both of you, it's a right of Naina to tell you or "not".

Rajveer didn't replied anything to her. He is feeling really small right now. He can't even imagine how Naina have managed his absence in this state.

Shalini: vaise you can leave now Capt. I have informed her family to pick her up. Anyways she is conscious now.

Rajveer: can I see her?

Shalini: I strongly advice against it. In her state I don't want her to go through any stress right now.

Rajveer hung his head low.

Shalini: Capt. Can I say something?

Rajveer nodded.

Shalini: We worked together for a while and I really found a friend in you then. I am sure you had your reasons but still, do you really think Naina deserves all this?

Rajveer looked at her. Guilt is prominent in his eyes. He can't say anything to her, his mind is going blank.

Shalini: I have seen what she has become and what she went through. She is such a beautiful soul and you have just messed her up. It's your life Capt. but can you justify it going this way?

With this she wrapped up the conversation. Rajveer left the office with a heaviness in his heart which he anyways feeling, but it's now increased.

He is walking without realising where he is going when he got hit by someone. He turned to see its Naveen, who is running towards somewhere. He was about to call him but then Naina's face came before his eyes and he stopped.

Naveen entered Shalini's cabin and Rajveer realised where Naina is all these days.
———————————————————————————