•38•

"Today,we are here to celebrate the union of Miss Jung Y/n and Park Jimin." The priest said the hall which consisted of only 8 or 9 people, including himself.

Jimin and y/n were standing Infront of each other with their hands intact,staring at eachother lovingly. Jimin's mom was crying over the fact that his son whom she when last saw was 3 and now he's 23.

Jinyoung and some of his friends were also crying at the sweet couple.

They couldn't invite many people to the wedding because of obvious privacy reasons.

The priest was just an old friend of Mrs. Park.

The ceremony went on and on until it was time for the vows. Jinyoung was bawling his eyes out; even more than Mrs. Park herself.

"Do you,Mr. Park Jimin,take Miss Jung Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" he said with his eye smile.

"Do you,Miss Jung Y/n,take Mr. Park Jimin as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" she smiled back at him.

"Now,I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

They leaned in and kissed each other as everyone roared with happiness. Pulling away,they connected their forehead and said;

"I love you Mrs. Park"

"I love you too Mr. Park"

They connected their lips again. Y/n was felling so euphoric that she forgot about her surroundings and everything. She got so lost that she didn't hear a loud sound booming through.

*Bang*

Y/n felt Jimin go limp in her arms. She patted his cheek,asking what happened until she felt the warm liquid seep in her hand from his clothes.

Blood...

Lots of it...

He was shot...

Flashback

"Sir,we found her location. It might be bit of a shock,but she's getting married."

The man looked up from his laptop with a raised eyebrow. "Pardon?"

"Yes sir...she's getting married with Park Jimin. Her colleague." He finished talking and looked at his boss,afraid of his reaction.

"So you're telling me that one and a half year away from me,she's getting married?"

The man looked down,scared of boss.

"Arrange everything. I need to make a special appearance to my daughter's wedding." He concluded and motioned his man to get out.

Mr. Jung's POV

Picking up a picture frame from my desk,I stared at the faces of my family. My wife and my daughter. 10 years ago. I sighed and wished I hadn't cheated,but it's too late. I don't think they'll forgive me anyway so I need to at least keep my daughter with me.

6-7 months ago,when that girl who was supposedly harrassed by Jungkook was all over the news and internet,I got a bit curious as Mr. Jeon was once my partner in business and he was a kind hearted man. I don't know anything about his son though.

I watched a few videos regarding that case and saw the pics of the victim. I ignored them until something caught my eye.

Ok so no matter how absurd it may sound,I know y/n having a mole on her neck

Ok so no matter how absurd it may sound,I know y/n having a mole on her neck. There is no solid evidence but this picture does seem much like her... After all she's still my daughter.

I used my powers to bribe the police officers and met with Jungkook. He told me everything. Yes...it was my daughter.

As much as I wanted to punch him in the face for harrasing my daughter,I had to keep it in.

I sent my men to her apartment but to my surprise,they said that she left the place long ago.

Finally after so long,I have her location and I can keep her trapped otherwise she would leave me again.

•°•°•°•

It was the day if the wedding. I went a little late to the venue and got my gun. Ready to shoot my son in law.

As the kissing ceremony was over,I was aiming my gun towards them. My not to be son in law; Jimin happen to notice me from a mirror. I saw him staring at me before joining his lips again with my daughter.

Interesting...