•8•

Y/n POV
I was burning with anger as I left the cabin. What does he think of himself as? Mr. Stealyourgirl?

I calmed myself by taking a few deep breathes. Breathe in.....breathe out....

I made my way towards Mr. Jeon's room. I cannot sit silently when his son tried to harass me.

I knocked on the door and when I heard a faint "come in", I made my way inside.

"Oh,Miss Jung,what brings you here? Did Jungkook give you the tour?" He asked politely. I can't believe that devil is this angels' son.

I took another deep breath for the nth time today and tried to speak as calm as possible.

"The tour went good sir....until your son tried to hit on me and was about to sexually harass me"

I could see the poor mans' face fall. I kinda felt bad that he had a devil as his son.

"W-Wait,what?" he asked for confirmation,still shocked.

"yes....you heard me right. if you don't wanna believe me,you can check the cctv footage of his office as my office has no cameras" I spoke confidently.

"No,my child.I believe you. I always knew he had the playboy personality but...I never thought he would do something like this." he paused and then continued.

"A few days after he was born,his mother and my first love died. I felt my world crumble when I heard this news. Jungkook was only 5 days old so he didn't know anything that was happening. I couldn't bear the pain and started to drown myself in work. I never gave any attention to jungkook. Instead,I would always say yes to any of his demands. I would not fulfill my duties as a father and he turned into a spoiled brat at a young age. As I had more focus on my work, my company became successful and I became the top business man. Jungkook was already 12 at that time,and knowing he was the only son of the top businessman,he grew this...attitude and ego. He thought the world was under his control. *chuckles* one time...we were at the park. It was his 13th birthday so I decided to spend one of my days with him for the first time. We were walking here and there until he saw a boy who also looked around his age. That boy was saving a much younger boy from getting bullied. This impressed Jungkook and...he demanded me to buy that boy.

I was shocked,but his expressions remained unfazed....like he didn't just demand a human being from me. I tried to persuade him but he wouldn't change his decision. I had to go to that boy and I was ready to beg him to become Jungkook's friend. But to my suprise,he said yes just after one try. He came to our house to play with Jungkook everyday. Finally,Jungkook developed some social skills. But....one day. His fried left without a trace. We still have no idea where he or his family is. With this broken friendship, Jungkook became cold and more demanding. *sigh* But I never thought he would do such a thing"

I was glued to the floor. This poor man had suffered so much for his lost love and brat son. I didn't realise that he had been talking about his past since the past half an hour until the lunch bell rang.

"oh! I'm extremely sorry. I didn't realise when I- uhh...I'm really sorry" he spoke embarrassed. 

"It's ok,Mr. Jeon. I understand. You truly didn't deserve this...."

after 5 more minutes of counselling him, I went outside. He said he'll personally talk with Jungkook about this matter.

after that,I went back in my cabin. Jungkook wasn't here cuz Mr. Jeon had called him.

I sat down and started working on my laptop. But suddenly,my mind went to Mr. Mochi. What work was he doing? Anyways, I should complete my work cuz then I have to attend Mr. Jeon's retirement party.

______________________________________Yoo! Who do you think was Jungkook's childhood friend?👀