•7•

Y/n POV
Mr. Jungkook was giving me the tour of the building accompanied by frequent questions. Finally, the tour was over and he showed me my office. More like it was a small cabin inside his office. Kinda complicated but...I really need this job so I have to bare with it.

I went in my cabin and started decorating it.

Mr. Jungkook's office is like MASSIVE so my cabin is also spacious.

I started with looking around. The interior was highly modern and beautifully designed.

While looking around,i saw an ugly box in one of the upper right corners. It seemed kinda suspicious but meh.

I was arranging the files when i heard a knock on the door. I opened the door revealing Mr. Jungkook.

"How is the office Mrs. Jeon- oops, I meant Miss Y/n." He spoke with a smug grin. Like,can this pick up line get any worse?

"It's nice Mr.Junglebook-oops, I meant Mr. Jungkook" I played back.

"Ohhh,you are playful,i see" he spoke with a smirk. That was when I realised that he was trying to seduce me. LIKE WTF?! I THOUGHT HE WOULD LEAVE ME IF I ANSWER BACK BUT NOW HE THINKS THAT I'M INTERESTED IN HIM. UGHHHH

"Umm...what work do I have to do?" I asked while trying to loosen up the environment.

"Oh chill,we can work later. Why not have some fun first,huh?" he said while walking towards me and loosening his tie. I knew it! He was a creep.

I took baby steps backwards.

"No sir,thank you but I would like to start my work." I spoke suprisingly firm.

"Aww,playing hard to get i see" he said while still walking towards me.

"Mr. Jungkook,I would appriciate it if you keep our relationship professional. "

He still didn't stop. I had enough. I won't just stand there and let him do whatever to me.

I closed my eyes and took heavy breathe,trying to suppress my anger. I suddenly felt his arms on either sides of me. That was it. He crossed all limits.

I opened my eyes and pushed him as hard as i can and slapped him.

"Don't you dare come near me Mr. Jungkook. I've had enough." I straightened my posture and went out while he was there in my office,his hand was on my desk,and he leaned all his weight towards that.

Jimin POV
I was working since the morning. It's quiet hectic but....I can't complain.

My mind was repeatedly diverted towards that girl. Where is she right now? Which job did she get?

UGH PARK JIMIN STOP THINKING ABOUT HER. IT ALL ENDED THE NEXT DAY. WE ARE JUST COLLEAGUES. NOW STOPPPPPP

I huffed and put my head in my hands.

"Jimin-ssi,are you ok?" I looked up and saw another one of our colleagues, minnie asked me. She kinda has an open crush on me.

"uhh....umm...yeah,I'm fine...just a little stressed."I reasoned back.

"W-Would you like to have some kimchi rice? I made it myself"she said shyly

"Umm...look miss....I have no interest in relationships now. I just wanna focus on my work. You are wasting your time by doing this."

She frowned and went back.

I was about to keep my head back down but then i saw her....

She walked out of Mr. Jungkook's office with a terrified face and heavy breath. She took a few more deep breaths to calm herself down and then went somewhere.

My work was almost done and I was curious to find out what had happened in there.

I quickly typed out he remaining one sentence. Yup...one sentence. I was procrastinating for ONE FREAKING SENTENCE.

I walked up to Mr. Jungkook's cabin and first peeked in. It was empty. I knocked the door and Mr. Jeon came out of his secretary's cabin. Who was his secretary tho?

He came out with a red cheek and messed up tie. While walking to his desk,he fixed his tie.

"Any problems Mr. Park?" He said with the fakest smile i have ever seen.

"No problem sir. My work here is done so I'll be taking my leave."

He just nodded and I went outside while he was checking my work which i sent him through email.

______________________________________