•10•

I crashed my lips into his and tightly wrapped my arms around his neck. My head was blank. The feeling of his lips against my lips gave me a weird euphoria.

he wrapped his arms around my waist while responding.

"Hey! What are you both doing?! This is a public place,go get a room" the police officer angrily spat. I didn't move,instead I deepened the kiss.

"Teenagers these days...." the officer talked to himself and walked back to dad.

I realised what I was doing and in the blink of an eye,I separated myself from him. Although I missed the feeling of his lips against mine,I couldn't just kiss him like a creep.

I looked back and saw the officer sitting in the car with dad and driving away. I sighed. I suddenly remembered that I still had some things to explain to Mr. Mochi.

I looked back awkwardly. "H-hey! Nice weather right?" I said with a nervous smile. "Are you seriously gonna pretend you weren't hiding from a police officer? " He said in a demanding tone.

I sighed heavily once more. "Ok...I'll explain. But not here. Let's go somewhere more safe and private."

He agreed and we ended up going to his apartment.

We are standing at the door and he looked a little nervous.

"Hey....what happened? Are you ok?" I asked worriedly. "Eh....yeah....but I'm quiet embarrassed about my apartment. It's a bit messy and small-" I cut him off.

"Hey,hey,hey. It's ok. I have seen it. It's totally so fabulous. I always wanted to live in such a place. I am still willing to trade my place with you for this"

He just chuckled and the slight blush was clear on his face. He hurriedly opened the door and we went inside. He made me sit on the couch and went to get some coffee.

After 5-7 minutes,he came back. I had spaced out on my thoughts. "Why am I gonna tell my life story to a stranger? Can I trust him? Why do I feel safe with him?"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I flinched. I looked back and saw Jimin with a guilty face. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to scare you-" "it's ok" I said with a smile. He sat down Infront of me and handed me the cup.

We both were sipping the hot coffee in the awkward atmosphere.

"So....." He started breaking the ice. "What was that? Why were the police looking for you?" He asked me. I sighed for the nth time and looked down at my hands. Getting ready to tell my life story to him.

"It all started 6 years ago. We were a happy family till I was 13. My mom,dad and me. We were a small family. It all started when....."

Flashback~~
13 yr old y/n POV
I was sitting in my room,doing my homework,when I heard the front door open. My mom is a doctor and she had a night duty tonight. I was alone and the sound of the door made me even more scared. Even though I knew it was time for dad to come,I still went to check. I opened the door of my room and went to the living room. I saw dad with a different woman. She was a lot younger than him. Maybe in her mid twenties.

My dad noticed me staring at them so he cleared his throat and said with a nervous voice: "hun,this is my assistant. We have a very important assignment to do and we'll be in my bedroom so don't disturb us. Ok?"

I just nodded my head innocently. I went back to my room and saw him going to his room with his assistant whom I noticed glaring at me. I found it kinda weird.

I went back to do my homework. After half an hour,I again heard the door open. It was weird. Mom was out...das was working....who could it be?

I went outside and saw mom there. She was looking Hella tired and stressed. But still she managed to keep a smile on her face. That's what I loved the most in her. She's a strong woman whom I always adore. She's my idol.

"How are you baby?" She asked me sweetly. I smiled and went to hug her. "I'm good mom! How are you?" "I'm also good. What about your dad? Where is he?" She asked me with her usual smile.

"He is in his bedroom with his assistant. He said he had some important work so I shouldn't disturb him." I seriously felt so bad when I saw her smile drop. "What?" She asked. I nodded once again.

She pecked the tip of my nose and got straight up. She proceeded towards her bedroom while breathing heavily. I didn't understand.....why was she looking so nervous?

I went with her when I stared hearing funny noises coming from their room. I laughed lightly. "What's that noise? It's so funny" I said and processed to laugh. What I failed to notice was my mom's figure which had frozen on her spot. Not even moving an inch. I stopped laughing and went near her.

"Are you ok mom?" I asked her while tapping her shoulder. She flinched at the sudden contact. Then she started looking here and there...as if she was trying to deny it run away from the reality. She gathered her courage and opened the door.

The scene Infront of us was horrible. His assistant was naked while laying beside him, breathing heavily.

______________________________________Yoo

Yoo. Another long chapter with more cliché dramaಥ_ಥ anyways,hope you liked it~~im actually really excited for my new book which I'll publish after this. It's a Jin Rom-Com and I'm actually kinda satisfied with the storyline I have.