•19•

Jungkook POV
I woke up with a hangover at 6 am. I don't even remember what happened. All I know is that i went to the club,got wasted,booked a cab,and that's it.

I quickly got up and went to my bathroom to take a shower. Then i came back out just a towel around my waist. Soon,i was in my work attiere and i quickly rushed to get my bag until i noticed something peeking out of it. I removed it and saw a poster there. then suddenly,i got all my memories back and i remembered that the cab driver gave it to me. I was about to throw it but curiosity got the best of me and i opened it. But as soon as i opened it,my eyes went wide and my jaw was on the floor.

Interesting...

present

I saw miss jung coming out of the elevator and my lips unconsciously made a smirk. She looked up at me confused as to my i was smirking. oh my poor y/n....the game has just begun.

y/n POV
Mr. Jungkook smirked at me and i instantly got nervous. Did he find out???

i maintained a smile but the nervousness was killing me. As i got near the door,he chuckled and went inside,making way for me. I gulped and slowly followed him. His cockiness was a bit too much today but he didn't mention anything. He gave me my work and i silently took it and went to my cabin.

as soon as i entered the cabin,i finally breathed the air i didn't even know i was holding. My heart was beating out of my chest and i slowly took deep breathes to calm down. finally after 5 minutes, i calmed down and continued on my work. todays work was a bit too much and i think i'll have to stay here till like 3am or something. i doubt that ill even get some sleep.

time skip
12 am~~

My work has been going on for ages now. I'm hella tired but i can't complain. Suddenly i felt that urge to go to the washroom so i stood up and went outside my cabin. as soon as i opened the door,i saw mr jeon on his seat. he looked up and saw me as a smirk drew itself on his lips. i got creeped out so i quickly excused myself and went outside. After going a floor down,where the bathroom was,i did my bussiness and quickly went outside,careful with my mask. as i was keeping my eyes averted to the floor and quickly walking back,i felt a hand on my elbow and that person gently dragged me somewhere.

i was struggling in his/her grip until they pushed me in the handicapped washroom and put a hand on my mouth,preventing me from screaming. i was scared out of my wits as it wasn't the first time someone had cornered me. Being the daughter of one of the richest bussiness man wasn't easy. Especially when i wasn't allowed to have privacy and i had to come with him to many meets full of perverted men.

I closed my eyes,scared for my life as the person's grip loosened on my mouth. i opened my eyes and saw jimin infront of me. i sighed in relief,but then i remembered one thing my mom used to tell me. Money changes everyone.

my figure stiffened in his hold. was he gonna inform dad???

"p-ple-please i-i don-don't w-wanna g-go ba-back to h-him,d-don't do t-this" i kept begging him while not listening to him. i don't wanna go back. i know once i get back he's gonna stop me from meeting everyone. He's gonna keep me isolated. i kept blabbering until...Jimin just....

hugged me?!?!