•33•

"where are you taking mee~~" I whined as Jimin slowly guided me somewhere as I followed him blindly with a blindfold.

"Just a little bit more jagi~~"

"You've been saying this for the past hour" I whined again as I was getting impatient.

This morning,Jimin woke me up,telling me he has a surprise for me.  The moment we stepped out,he blindfolded me and here we are now.

He chuckled and pecked my cheek. "Almost there~~"

We walked for 2 more minutes until he finally stopped.

"We're here!"

I guided my hands to the blindfold to open it but again jimin's hands softly came in the way.

"We're here but you can't open the blindfold." I was about to whine like a child again but he just picked me up in his arms and took me somewhere.

"Yah! Put me down"

He didn't listen to me and just took me somewhere. I felt him going up some stairs or something. I kept my head on his chest,feeling sleepy.

I felt a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Sleep baby. I'll wake you up later"

•°•°•°•°
"Wakey wakey~~" I heard Jimin whisper in my ears. I sat up and realised I was still blindfolded. "Wha... Where are we chim? What's the time?"

"We're at a special place. And it's 5 pm."

"Wah~~ why did it take so time? We left our house at 8 and I've been blindfolded since then. He chuckled and put me down on my feet.

"We're here now." I joined my hands together as Jimin slowly took off the blindfold. His hands were still covering my eyes.

"Ready? 1.....2....3!" He removed his hands as I gasped in surprise. B-beach? We're at a beach? W-where is this place? "Where are we?" I asked Jimin while looking around. He chuckled and said "jeju island... I wanted to get you here for something."

"So you're telling me those stairs were the plane stairs. He sheepishly smiled. I happily ran around and jumped in the sand while shouting "THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE"

Jimin chuckled and joined me.

Author POV

They both were having the best time of their life. Finally after y/n running away every second like a child and Jimin having to chase her,they both sat down on the beach, admiring the sunset. As it was night, he took her hand in his and took her somewhere.

Suddenly,he turned her around swiftly and the scene Infront of her made her gasp.

There were chairs decorated with flowers and an arch Infront of a stage. Everything was white and full of flowers. There was a white mat that lead to the stage. It had lights all around.

"It's.... beautiful" that was the only thing she could say at that time.

"I'm glad you liked it" he said smiling shyly. Why was he being shy all of a sudden. He cleared his throat and started talking.

"It's been a year since I first saw you at the bar. You were drowned in alcohol and just wanted to forget everything. I had went there to cope with my 7th break up *chuckle* and we coincidentally ended up in bed. The next day,I was fired from 2 of my jobs that forced me to find another and again, coincidentally,we found each other. Even though we were just colleagues, seeing your face at least once everyday wasn't guilty pleasure. I didn't even know when I fell for you. Once again, coincidentally I reached the company on time and... Nevermind. That time when you moved in with me...even though it was just to protect you,I couldn't help but stare at you from time to time, thinking why am I such a failure and why can't I have her. I didn't have courage to confess. I almost even ruined everything at the first day only,but you stuck with me. And fought with me. That's why I love you. It would be an honour if you would accept my proposal of being the happiest man in the world and marry me." He got down on one knee and took out a velvet box.

Y/n stood there in tears. She couldn't stop herself. She falls on her knees while crying and hugs him tightly as he returned it with the same energy.

"Yes...I'll be yours....forever and ever"

They both smiled through the tears of happiness.

He slipped the ring in her finger and sealed it with a kiss.

"I also have a surprise for you" she spoke playing with his hair. He looked at her curiously. " What is it?"

She got up and took him with her somewhere.

"Yah! Where are we going? Are you sure we're not gonna get lost" he said playfully as I hit his shoulder.

"We're here. Now look there" she pointed at the moon. "Okay...?" He stared at the moon until she said to stop.

"Ok now. Make a wish"

"Can I make 2?"

She chuckled and nodded.

He closed his eyes and mumbled something,then opened them again. "Done"

"Now turn around"

He turned around as he felt his heart stop at the person Infront of him.

"M-mom?"