•30•

*the most awaited moment is here( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)*

Everyone was happy. Y/n got justice. Minnie got arrested for helping Jungkook with such a horrendous crime. Life was back to normal other than the fact that she was still missing to the world.

Jimin and y/n did a small party to celebrate. They invited Jinyoung And some of his most trusted men.

The whole night,they laughed and played. Just by looking at y/n's eyes when she looked at Jimin,Jinyoung knew how much they were meant to be. Same went for Jimin. They had twinkle in their eyes when they looked at each other.

"So...when are you confessing?" Jinyoung asked as soon as him and Jimin were alone with the boys. Y/n was gone to make some snacks.

"What do you mean?" Jimin said taking a sip of his drink. "I mean" he scooted near Jimin and leaned in her ear, whispering "when are you confessing to y/n that you love her?"

Jimin chocked on his drink and started coughing with red cheeks. Jiyoung and his friends laughed at the flustered boy.

"W-who told you so. I-I don't love her. We are just friends" he mumbled while playing with his fingers. Jinyoung chuckled and kept a hand on his shoulder. "You can't lie to me. You love her that much,even your eyes speak when you look at her."

"Really?" Jimin mumbled again while looking down.

"Yes you do. Now tell me. When will you confess?"

"I can't confess to her right now...I'm not stable...she's too dear to me for her to just leave like everyone else. I will confess to her when I'm rich and good looking. She won't leave me then" Jimin was too drunk to even comprehend what he was saying. Jinyoung tsked and hit the younger boy a little on the back.

"Don't say such stuff. Do you think she will love you for your money? She loves you too much already. When you're at your zero. Take my advice and confess to her before someone else takes her."

Jimin looked up and nodded with puppy eyes,afraid of rejection.

Y/n POV
I was cooking a few stuff for everyone when the door opened revealing Jinyoung. "What's going on~~" he sang while standing near the door. I chuckled and said "Mac and cheese"

"Mhmmm" he hummed in pleasure while smelling the delicious food.

He sat by my side on the countertop. "So~~how do you feel about Jimin" his sudden question made my heart beat rise. "W-what do you mean? We're just friends" I mumbled the last part.

I heard him chuckle. "You think I wouldn't know? The way you both stare at eachother with much adoration. You are perfect for each other"

"Is it that obvious" I slightly mumbled while stirring the pot. "Yes it is. But you both think that you are not meant to be but trust me. You're the best one for him. I have seen him since he started his teens. I know everything about him."

His words left me wondering. Are we really meant to be? "But I don't think I deserve him..I feel like he deserves better."

"Just shoot your shot. Confess to him. Trust me you won't regret" he said while hopping off the counter and leaving.

•°•°•°•°•°

"Byee~~" Jinyoung and his friends waved at y/n and Jimin from the door. The party had finally come to an end and they all were leaving. "We should do this often" Jinyoung said as everyone agreed.

Soon,the loud house was once again quite. The cheerful atmosphere turned into a silent one. Y/n locked the door and went back inside this we Jimin drinking. She blushed while recalling Jinyoung's words.

"I'll sleep now...good night" I said and went to sleep.

•°•°•°•°•
"I love you~~" I heard someone mumble against my cheek. I woke up and saw Jimin pecking my cheeks. I blushed furiously and sat up.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked him while looking down. He smiled drunkily and said "I waNa tAlK"

I crossed my legs as a sign for him to continue. He held my hands and started speaking.

"DeAr y/Nn. i feLt MySeLf fAlLiNg fOr yOu tHe sEcOnD i sAw yOu,bUt i kNoW iM nOt gOoD enOuGh fOr yOu. I nEvEr rEaLiSed mY fEeLiNgS fOr yOu WeRe rEaL unTil tOdaY wHeN JiNyOung hyUng tOlD mEh. i aM sCaRed oF rEjEcTiOn aNd tHaT's wHy i dOnT haVe tHe cOurAge tO sAy tHis WhEn i aM soBer. sO wOuLd You dO mE tHe hOnOuR oF bEiNg mY giRlFrieNd?"

I was stunned by his confession. "I-" I didn't know what to say.

He chuckled "i kNeW yOu wOuLdN't LoVe a LoSEr LiKe mE. bUt dOn't wOrRy. I'Ll gEt yOu baCk sOmEdAy wHeN i WiLl bE bIg-"

I didn't let him complete and smashed my lips onto his. I felt his heart beat rising my the speed of a bullet train.

He pulled me closer by my waist and I circled my arms around his neck.

After 5 minutes,I pulled out breathless.

"H-how *pant* dare you think *pant* that I would love *pant* you only when you will be successful*pant*"

He looked up at my with his puppy eyes which were about to close because of the amount of alcohol he had drank.

There was a moment of silence when he again started kissing me.

Let's just say that was the best night I ever had ;)

AHHH WHAT DID I JUST WRITE-