•13•

Jimin picked her up and I took them to my car. He sat on the backseat with her. Her head was on his lap. I'm just burning with jealousy right now.

I took them to the hospital owned by my father. We took her inside and I payed the doctor to give fake the reports.

I won't stop until you will be mine.

Jimin POV
I left y/n and went to the washroom. It took me 5 minutes to find the bathroom. When I did my work,I went outside to go back,but something pulled me to the side. I saw a woman.

She was clearly a stripper. She tried to seduce me but I am not interested in this stuff anymore.

For 5 more minutes,I had to stop her from clinging to me. I was cornered by her and I wasn't using strength on her because I don't want her to get hurt.

Finally I managed to shove her off and dashi ran ran ran outta there. When I reached back,I saw y/n unconscious and Mr. Jungkook was about to pick her up. I panicked and went to her.

Then I picked her up and we went to the hospital. It was the biggest hospital in Korea. I don't know why he bought us here instead of the one nearby but I'm too worried about her to think straight.

I kept her on the stretcher and the nurses took her in one of the rooms. I sat down with my head buried in my hands. Suddenly it hit me. What caused her to pass out?

I asked Jungkook. He just replied "I went to talk with her and after a few minutes,she said she's feeling dizzy and she passed out. I was about to pick her up and bring her here but you came along so...."

I was still a little suspicious but I just let it slide for the time being. Suddenly,the doctor came in and told us that she was too weak and that's why she passed out. I'm glad that it wasn't what I thought it was.

Y/n POV
I woke up feeling uncomfortable. Ugh..where am I?

I opened my eyes and looked around. This place is pretty familiar.

I realised where I was.....PARK MOCHI'S APARTMENT?! HOW DID I END UP HERE?!

I sat up while holding my head,trying to remember what had happened,until the door opened revealing mochi with a tray in his hand that had a bowl of soup.

"O-oh! You're awake! How are you feeling?" He asked putting the tray away on the bed side table. "U-umm... I'm fine,my head is just hurting a bit. How did I come here?"

"Well...I went to the washroom and when I came back,you had passed out and Mr. Jungkook was about to help you. Then we took you to the hospital and the doctor said you got a little weak and that you have not been taking care of yourself. " He explained. It was true tho....I wasn't taking care of myself. I would skip meals sometimes and overwork.

"Oh...." Was all I could say. He handed me a pill for my head and I gulped it down with water. He then handed me the soup bowl and I slowly drank the soup and ate the veggies. I must say, he's a great cook.

While I was eating,he gave me a 15 minute lecture to take care of myself.

After a that,I completed the soup and left after thanking him.

AHH SORRY FOR THIS EXTRA SHORT CHAPTER

AHH SORRY FOR THIS EXTRA SHORT CHAPTER. I WAS A BIT TOO LAZY TODAY- and I feel like the writing isn't great and just straight forward,so I should edit it after I'm done with this. I'll start publishing not so cliché like tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Till then,byee