•11•

"what's happening here?" My mom asked in a whisper. My dad and that girl realised our presence and quickly got far from each other. But what was the use now? Why cry over spilt milk?

My mom was still standing next to me. But she was clutching her last shoulder. What happened to her? I watched as her legs got weak and she fell down. I quickly held her in my arms so that she won't fall further down and hurt herself.

"Mom? Mom? MOM WHAT HAPPENED?!" I kept crying. My dad and that girl wore their clothes and tried to come near us but I shouted "NO! GO BACK" my dad was startled by my sudden outburst. I was always the golden child who obeyed my parents. But this time,I won't let it affect me. I won't let my mother go in the hands of these cheaters.

"Honey! What are you saying-" I cut him off. "Honey? You still got the audisity to call me honey? No...I won't bear it now. LOOK AT MY MOM! WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO HER! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER" I shouted at them with full rage. My heart was beating out of my chest. I hugged mom tighter. I snuggled up in her neck while sniffing when I heard her say something.

"D-don't let them come near me...." And then she fully blanked out. I looked at my front to see the girl's face as pale as ice. My 'father' was calling the ambulance while I was just crying. 5 minutes later,the doorbell rang and my 'dad' went to open the door. The doctors came with a stretcher towards me and took mom from my embrace. My whole face was messed up.

Dad tried to come near me and help the doctors but I glared at him. He put his head down in shame.

The ambulance took her and we reached the hospital in 10 minutes. Mom was rushed to the ER.

I sat on the floor with my face burried into my knees. I started crying again. I can't ...I can't do this....we were so happy...what happened? Why did dad do this? Wasn't he satisfied?

After 2 hours,one doctor finally came out. I got up quickly,but because I was kneeling for the past 2 hours straight,I fell down. I got my strength and got up again. "How's she doctor...?" I asked with my teary face. His facial expressions clearly said that he pitied my state. He kept a hand on my head in a soothing manner.

"She's.....

Okay for now. She had a major heart attack. If we didn't hurry,we could've lost her. Be patient my child. God will be there for you. But....she's in coma right now" he said and left me there. I turned back and gave the most deadly glare to my father.

"This is all because of you." I shouted at him. I can't even look at his face. I turned around and fell on the floor,letting all my tears out. I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up to see dad. His expression was full of guilt.

"I'm sorry baby....I promise I'll treat you and your mom better, I'll leave everything-" I cut him off again "how long?"

"Huh?" He sounded confused.

"For how long were you cheating?" He was startled by my question. "Answer me" I said in a whisper.

"8 m-months"

"For 8 months, you neglected mom and me, did stuff with a girl who's younger than your own sister, and when you get caught, you want to apologize? Don't you think that's a bit much?" I spoke with venom dripping from my tone.

He was purely shocked. I don't blame him. He never knew that I know the meaning of cheating and stuff. I'm 13 for god's sake. I'm not that oblivious to the world.

We left the hospital. During the whole ride, I ignored him. He kept trying. But I won't budge.

When we reached home, I opened the car door and banged it closed. I speed walked to the door. The key was with dad so I had to wait.

As soon as he opened the door, I started going towards my room with I felt a grip on my arm. "ouch" I winced in pain.

I looked at dad and said "what else do you want?"

"I don't want anything but from you. All I want is to say that is you don't behave like a good girl, not go to meet your mom and stay with me, I'll pay for her hospital bills. Or else.... she'll die.. so pick wisely Hun " he said with a smile.

I protested with all my might. But nothing mattered to him anymore.... Mom divorced him. I wanted to stay with her but he bought my custody. Isn't life so unfair? The people with money can do whatever they want... And the people that don't have it need to suffer.

End of flashback

She told Jimin a short summary of her life. He was listening to her with all his attention. She didn't realize when she stared crying. He pulled her in his embrace and shushed me.

"A-and that's why the police was looking for me......"

"Shhh......it's ok. I understand"

After 15 minutes of comforting, they decided to go to the party with each other. As y/n didn't go back to get apartment, the dress was still with her. She quickly wore it and did a little make up that she bought from the mall a few hours ago.

When she was done, she went downstairs to see Mr. Mochi looking as Handsome as- it's just indescribable. His styled hair....his 1 crooked tooth. His cute hands. His.... everything... HEY STOP YOU CREEP

He noticed my presence and looked up

He noticed my presence and looked up. But he got lost while looking at me. His pupils were wide. He was frozen in that one place.

I got flustered and looked down, clearing my throat.

"O-oh, you're done? Let's go then...."

______________________________________