•16•

"she's with me...."

A voice said behind us. I looked back and saw.....him....

I don't know what happend but my heart skipped a beat

I don't know what happend but my heart skipped a beat. No,no,no...this is bad....this is bad.....I shouldn't fall for him.....it's just a one night stand. He might've slept with many girls till now.

I hissed harder as Jungkook's grip on my arm became tighter while he glared at Mochi.

"Sir... you're hurting her....and we're getting late so....see you later sometime." With that,mochi grabbed my other arm and dragged me out. I was too shocked to interpretate anything until I heard him say;

"Hey....are you ok? You seemed a bit uncomfortable so I thought maybe I should help you...."

"Yeah... I-I was kinda uncomfortable....that's for your help." I smiled and he smiled back. After an awkward silence of 3 minutes,he offered to drop me home. I denied at first but then gave in.

Now,we are sitting in the cab. The silence is neither awkward nor comfortable.

"Umm......" I started without knowing what I will say. He glanced as me as a sign to continue.

"I-I never got to know your name...." I said while playing with my fingers. He chuckled. "Oh yeah,I'm so dumb. I'm sorry. My name is Park Jimin. I'm 23"

Oh....so it was Park Jimin....nice name. I smiled with myself until I realised that I looked like a creep while smiling at nothing.

"I like your name" I said with a smile. He muttered a little thanks while smiling and blushing.

10 minutes later, we were at my apartment and he left after bidding goodbye. I entered my apartment while smiling. Why am I smiling tho...?

The while time I was smiling like an idiot until it was time to sleep. I wore an oversized shirt and sat on the bed. Then I opened my laptop and saw my inbox full of work.

Ughhhh.....

I did a few assignments and then I closed my laptop.

Morning~~~
I woke up by the chirping. It was annoying tbh.

I checked the clock and it was 7:30. I quickly got up and brushed my hair and teeth. After 15 minutes,I was done with everything. I went to my closet and wore a black divided skirt with a black coat and white shirt. (It's from my own imagination so I couldn't find the pics)

I ate some cereals and picked up my phone,then I started my way.

20 minutes later.

I just entered the building and as usual,everyone was busy. I saw the elevator was about to close so I ran and put my hands to prevent it from closing. I was panting when I looked up and saw Jimin was in there. He was smiling at me. I smiled back and went inside.

"Good morning Jimin-ssi."

"Good morning y/n-ssi"

The rest of the ride was mostly silent, accompanied by frequent talks.

We reached our floor and separated on our ways. I walked to Mr. Jungkook's cabin and saw him glaring at someone while leaning his head on the side. I gulped and walked towards him. As soon as I was near him,he grabbed my hand and dragged my inside,banging the door loudly that made everyone flinch.

"Looking good Miss Jung" he complimented with a smirk. I just bowed and made my way to my cabin. He was chuckling behind me.

Jungkook POV
Since last night,my mind was only towards one place. Y/n..y/n..y/n... you're making me mad for you.

Ever since that shorty took her away,I haven't been able to concentrate. Even though I have her number and I can text her any time,it would make her more scared as she's a little kitten. My kitten. So I just sent her a lot of work on her email so she doesn't have 'too much fun'

I was waiting for her since the morning to arrive. I stood at the door since 8:30 and around 8:36,she finally came. I was happy to see her...
until the door opened further and I saw that she was accompanied by him.

What does he have that I don't???

I glared at him and as soon as my baby was Infront of my,I dragged her in my office and closed the door with a loud bang.

I looked back and saw her looking here and there confused. My anger vanished by seeing her innocence. She looked so good and her long legs are making me wanna get her right here.

I complimented her and she just bowed and went on her way. It was..kinda weird but whatever. I couldn't complain as I was myself always behaving weirdly with her.

You'll be mine soon....