•20•

Jimin just...hugged me...

I was startled....paralyzed. Everything seemed to stop around me. I should've been scared of him,but his heartbeat is making me calm...extremely calm....so calm that i didn't realise wrapping my arms around his waist and bringing him close. Fresh tears were still present in my eyes but i didn't care. All I wanted was to seize the moment and live into it forever.

He kept patting my back and whispered in my ear "shh...it's ok.."

After 5 minutes,we awkwardly pulled away. Jimin cleared his throat and started talking. "So....why were you avoiding me since yesterday?" My breath got stuck in my throat. What should I say???

"I-I wasn't avoiding you" I tried to convince him,but I knew he didn't buy it. He sighed and leaned in,keeping his arms right beside my head,trapping me.

"Is it because of that poster?"

My eyes widened and I gasped. "H-how do you k-know....?"

"I saw it yesterday while going back home."

My eyes glistened with tears. Was he gonna send me away?

"Please....I don't wanna go there...please don't send me" I joined my hands Infront of me and started begging him.

"Hey,why would I give away your information? Do you think of me like that?" He said in an adorable pout in order to lighten my mood,and it did. I chuckled.

"No....I trust you...but my mother used to tell me that money changes people,like it did to my father. I have been having trust issues from then"

"It's ok,I understand" he said with a smile. It made my heart beat increase. I was lost in his eyes and he was lost in mine. We both leaned in and our lips were an inch away from eachothers'.

 We both leaned in and our lips were an inch away from eachothers'

They leaned in and in until there was barely an inch left. Suddenly.

*Knock knock knock*

"Yah! Open this door! I really need to pee!"

An old man shouted,breaking us out of our trance. That's when we realised...

We're in a freaking handicapped washroom!?

We can't even walk out....this was specially for handicapped people. I was in my thoughts when suddenly,Jimin picked me up bridal style in his arms and made his way out.

The old man glared at us as soon as the door opened. "Yah! You people are having a honeymoon in a handicapped washroom?! Don't you people think about the real handicapped people in your lust?" He shouted at us. I don't even know why,but I was dead scared. Mostly because no one has ever shouted at me like this. I have always been spoilt by my father to make me forget about my mother but I was stubborn.

"Ahjussi....we were not having a honeymoon,shes my wife and she's handicapped. We both work here so I always help her when she needs to go to the washroom or anywhere"

My eyes widen and my heart beat increased when he mentioned me as his wife. I was already blushing badly when he picked me up and now it's adding to it. Not to forget that damn he's quite good at lying tho-

"O-oh,I'm sorry my child. Actually I have been working here for 10 years and I have always seen couples coming out of here while we people suffered. I didn't know you're handicapped-" Jimin cut him off

"It's ok ahjussi. I understand. Now you can go. Bye,good day"

He started walking while I was still in his arms. I glanced back and saw that the old man was still staring at us. Jimin also saw that and fastened his pace,soon we were out of his eyesight and we sighed.

"Phew,that was a close one" we were both staring back when I realised. I'm still in his arms?!?!

I awkwardly tapped his bicep and he looked at me. "Yes?" He asked and I pointed down. He realised what I saw saying and his whole face got red. He quickly put me down and bowed to me as I did the same and we went back to our work, embarrassed.

 He quickly put me down and bowed to me as I did the same and we went back to our work, embarrassed

Sorry I disappeared for like...10 days? And then I gave this shitty chapter༎ຶ‿༎ຶ I'll try my best to update according to some schedule.... anyways,stay safe stay gold and stream Dynamite