•1•

"I'm done with your clingy ass,Park

"I'm done with your clingy ass,Park. Don't you dare try to contact me. We are done." She said and left the poor guy crying on his knees in the middle of the hallway. This wasn't the first time....it was his 7th girlfriend who had cheated on him. Was he not good enough? Was he really clingy? Or was it because he didn't have much money?

Whatever the reason might be....but it broke his heart in a painful way. He started getting trust issues. He stopped talking to people and making friends. He had enough of this bullshit. Now.... he'll let his fate decide his future.

After 10 minutes of crying while kneeling in the middle of the hallway of his apartment complex,he stopped crying,but the pain was the same. Why? Why can't people accept him? Why don't they love him for who he is? Is he really that hard to love? Is he irritating? No.....it was just the foolish people who avoided a gem.

He got up,dusted his pants and went inside his small apartment. Girls would usually just use him for his looks. He was one of the most handsome boys back in high school. But people would just date him for popularity and then throw him away like he's nothing.

They never understood his pain...his parents abandoned him at the age of 4 and gave him up at the door of some strangers. They used to abuse him badly. When he turned 12,he had enough. He left the house. For a year,he roamed around until he finally got enough money for an apartment.

He started living in his own since he was 13. Now,he is a 21 year old. He works at a café and a restaurant to work the expenses of his study,care and apartment bills. He has depression too,but none of his exes knew. Probably because they didn't care..

But this girl,who just broke up with him was his longest relationship. 3 months. He thought he finally found the one and started to live in his fantasies. That was until...he was going to use his savings to buy a necklace for her and found her with a guy. When he confronted her,she dragged him to the apartment complex and started shouting at him. Telling him how badly he was gonna mess up her date with her boyfriend...

He was again left broken. He couldn't live like this...but he had to.

All he wanted to do at this moment was forget about everything and drown in alcohol....and that's exactly what he did.

He was right now at the club, drinking. Suddenly,he felt a presence beside him. He saw a girl. She looked...broken. Like she also had depression. He didn't realize he was staring at her until she asked the bartender for a shot.

He gave her the shot and she gulped it down in one go. She didn't care about the burning sensation in her throat. She just wanted to get her mind off things.

After like 6 shots, she started crying. He couldn't bare seeing her cry. He didn't know why but he felt a pang in his heart. He was drunk as well, but not that much.

"A-are you ok miss?" He slowly asked her putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Why...why did dad do this? Was mom not good enough? Was a family not good enough? He lost everything... Still he brings home sluts everyday. I can't bare to hear the moans." She started crying even heavily. He didn't know what to do and just hugged her, caressing her back. "It's ok" he mumbled in her ear.

"I want to sleep...." She mumbled. "Where is your house?"he asked her. "No....not that...I want to sleep with you"

His eyes got wide, but he didn't seem to say no. It was like... He didn't have any control over his body. He just looked at her face for consent and saw her a little sober than before. She nodded her head a little. He couldn't control himself and kissed her. Then he took her to his apartment...

------------------End of chapter 1{I decided that it might take too much time to complete altogether so I started to publish the initial chapters while I'll keep writing the other parts}Yoo! A new series 👀Make sure to vote and comment 😁

------------------
End of chapter 1
{I decided that it might take too much time to complete altogether so I started to publish the initial chapters while I'll keep writing the other parts}
Yoo! A new series 👀
Make sure to vote and comment 😁