•24•

"GET THE F*** AWAY FROM HER"

A loud sound erupted through the office as I felt the weight on top of me being dragged away. I quickly got off the table and curled into a ball.

Jimin POV
I left Minnie's house and quickly went back to the company,hoping that she listened to me and stayed there.

As I entered the company, something felt odd. It felt like my gut was telling me to go to her. I didn't want to do it but my heart just felt heavy so I gave in and went there.

As I was approaching the door,I heard shoutings and pleadings. What the heck is happening?

I opened the door only to see what seemed like Mr. Jungkook forcing himself on y/n. I felt my blood boil by hearing her pleads as she begged him to stop.

"GET THE F*** AWAY FROM HER"

I shouted and went to Mr. Jungkook. He looked back at me and I dragged him down by his collar. His back hit the wall and he started smirking,clearly indicating that he got what he wanted.

Then I started punching him like a crazy man. After 20 punches,he was felt with a bloody face and a black eye. I was about to hit him more until my eyes diverted to the tiny figure who was hiding in the inner side of the desk.

I quickly went to her and put a hand on her shoulder,but she flinched very badly and begged me to not touch her. I felt tears in my eyes by seeing her in this condition. Without thinking twice,I hugged her tightly as she kept pushing me away. I shushed in her ear and said comforting words to calm her down. Finally her breathing got a bit better as I felt her going limp in my arms.

I tapped her cheek as tears were in my eyes. I called her name out several times but no avail. I picked her up in my arms and gave one last kick to Jungkook,leaving the building.

I quickly took her to my apartment and layed her down on the bed. Then I got my phone to call the doctor until I realised that she was supposed to be missing for the world.

Cursing to myself,I got a glass of water and sprinkled a few drops on her face.
She flinched and opened her eyes. Her breathing was ragged. "W-where am I?"

I sighed and sat near her,ready to tell her everything when suddenly she gasped and her eyes widen as tears accumulated in them. She remembers everything...

She hugged her knees and started crying. I couldn't bare seeing her cry so I hugged her and consoled her. She fell asleep in my embrace.

I sighed and got my phone,ready to call that someone whom I thought I would never ask for a favour again.

"Hello?" The voice from the other side spoke.

"Hello...Jinyoung hyung..."

I was supposed to publish it yesterday at this time but I was gone somewhere and I came late

I was supposed to publish it yesterday at this time but I was gone somewhere and I came late...this chapter is quite small and...the next chapter will be prolly out by tomorrow or day after. But seriously how did I managed to get it to 24 chapters? Did I just waste everyone's time by showing their while office routine? Yes I probably did ;_;