•3•

Y/n POV
I was walking towards my house. I lost my virginity....but I never felt regret or guilt. Why am I not feeling weird. Why am I not able to describe my emotions?

I reached my house and saw the usual scene. Beer bottles everywhere and torn clothes on the floor. It disgusts me... My own father cheated on my mother. Then when she didn't accept him back,he took me under his custody with money and doesn't even care about me.

He still brings home new girls every night. And I can't bare to hear their moans while knowing that this man is my father.

I quietly walked to my room. My room is on the opposite hallway of his. Yes...we are rich. But I wish a simple lifestyle. I just wish I can leave this house. But....he warned me that if I'll leave this house, he'll stop paying for mom's treatment. She is sick. It's a fatal disease. As soon as mom will be ok,I'll escape.

He acts as if he cares about me. Well,he kinda does...but when he sees me. If he won't see me for a month, he'll forget me. He acts nice and calls me nicknames that he used to call me with when we were a happy family... But those nicknames disgust me now.

I changed my clothes and went downstairs for breakfast. "Honey,are you awake?" My father asked. "Yes..." I dryly responded.

He puts a plate of waffles Infront of me. "Enjoy....I am going for a business trip for 2 weeks. Don't miss me too much" he said with a chuckle.

How can he act like this after knowing what he does? I just wish to leave him soon....

Time skip~~
"Bye honey,I'll be going now" he shouted from near the door. "Ok.." I lightly shouted back. I have to act good with him too or else he can do anything to my mom.

The moment he left, I stood up. I wanted to visit my mom...i haven't seen her since 2 years....he doesn't let me visit her.

I didn't have any details about where the hospital or the room is. I went to dad's room to check.

I checked here and there. But I found one thing only.....her death certificate.

H-he lied to me? Mom is not alive? No....this can't be. I'm sure this is a prank. Where is mom....

I found another file with the details of the hospital and room. I rushed there.

"E-excuse me,where i-is Mrs. Jung's room?" I asked her out of breath. She checked on her computer and then turned to me.

"I'm sorry,but she died a year ago. We informed her family.....who are you to her?" She politely asked me. "I-I'm her daughter" I said in an almost whisper. Before she could speak another word,I dashed out of there.

I went to a park. My mind was full. Why did he lie...? I calmed myself down and went back. I packed all my stuff and left. I can't live with him anymore....

I have enough money in my bank account for an apartment. I walked aimlessly until I saw an apartment complex. I went for reservation and luckily,they had flats for my exact budget.

I moved in and started decorating it to get my mind off stuff. I need to find a job....

After I was done arranging and cleaning,I got a newspaper and started searching for jobs. My phone and laptop were also open and I was looking here and there. I graduated high school last month so I have enough education for the time being. I found the perfect job for me at a company known as "Jeon Enterprises"
It is a well known company and they have some slots for workers in the field which I like,so I quickly registered.

I got called for the interview and they said to be present at the company's main branch by 3pm.

I noted down everything and got mentally prepared for the interview.

------------------
End of chapter 3.
It's just y/n POV in this chapter. And Mr and Mrs Jung have NO connection with hobi🙂
Byeee