•14•

Y/n POV
I went home and settled down. I wrapped my baby blue blanket around myself and turned on the TV. I don't know why I always feel flustered when I'm near mochi. Oop- I'm so stupid,I don't even know his name yet.

I didn't realize that I fell asleep while a movie was going on in my laptop. I was sleeping peacefully when I felt some air blow on my neck. The heck???

I opened my eyes and saw the window open and some air coming in. I got up,closed the window and my laptop,then I went in my room to sleep.

Morning~~

I woke up from the chirping of the birds. I checked the clock and it was 6 am. I closed my eyes for a small nap.

After a second,I opened my eyes and again glanced at the clock. 8:30?! The heck? I just closed my eyes. Ughhh

My weird habit of sleeping 'a wink' but ending up sleeping for hours will put me in trouble someday.

I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom,almost tripping on the way because my legs got tangled with the bed sheets.

I brushed my teeth and combed my hair,not bothering to take a shower.
I wore my clothes and checked myself.

I went to the kitchen and prepared my cereals

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I went to the kitchen and prepared my cereals. No matter how late I am, FOOD IS LIFE.

I ran out with my bag and laptop.

9:10~~∆
I reached outside Mr. Jungkook's office. Before entering,I waved to mochi. He was looking Hella cute today.

I knocked and went inside when I heard a faint "come in". Mr. Jungkook was sitting on his chair while looking at his laptop in a pissed off expression.

"What?" He harshly spat out without even looking up. "Umm...good morning Mr. Jungkook"

As soon as he heard me,his eyes shot up. His pissed off expression transformed into a smirk. He leans back on his chair, fiddling with the pen on his hand. His coat was on the backside of his chair and he was in a gray vest and pants,paired with a white shirt and his shoes were shining. His hair was side swept neatly.

He kept checking me out with that smug expression. I just bowed and went to my office. Weirdo

Jungkook POV
I was working on a project since 8am. I have to start working before all the other employees. Life sucks.

It was 9 am when I was anticipating to meet my lovely assistant/soon to be gf/soon to be the mother of my children.

At 9:05 when she didn't come, I lost hope and got pissed off, scolding every employee without any reason.

5 minutes later,the door opened again. I didn't bother looking up. "What?" I said harshly. I was expecting the same old dead voice of one of my employees,but to my suprise,a very sweet and fine voice said;"Umm...good morning Mr. Jungkook."

My mood changed from zero to maximum just by her sweet honey dipped voice. I looked up and saw her dressed in a professional suit. She was looking here and there trying to avoid my gaze. I smirked looking at her. She excused herself and went to her cabin. Just her appearance made me forget that I needed to ask her why she's late. Oofff, you're making me a boy in luv

Jimin POV
I was working on some project given to me by Mr. Jungkook who had a pissed mood. I was halfway done with it until I looked up and saw y/n. She was looking beautiful as always. She gave me a smile and bowed to me. I don't know why that smile made me re-energised. I continued my work happily.

Sorry for this plain shit 🗿

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sorry for this plain shit 🗿