•6•

Y/n POV
I got up early and went to the office. I went to the receptionist and saw her wearing a tight shirt with small skirt. I got disgusted.

I asked her for the directions of Mr. Jeon's office and she responded "7th floor turn left last corridor,last room" while playing with her nails. I bowed a little and went there.

I knocked the door and heard a deep voice say "come in". I went inside and saw Mr. Jeon sitting at the chair and he had a long desk Infront of him. On the couch was his son, Jeon Jungkook. Who was staring at me throughout the interview.

"Good morning miss Jung"the old man said with a smile. I bowed 90° and answered"good morning to you too Mr. Jeon."

I can feel his son's burning gaze on my. He was almost eye stripping me.

"So...miss Jung,as you know,I'm about to get retired. So I need a capable secretary for my son. I give this job to you." He said with his usual sweet smile.

"Umm....but sir,I don't think I'm capable enough for this job. There are many people in this building who are much more capable. I just don't think I'll be of much help. Also, I don't work in this criteria." I spoke. The truth actually was that I don't wanna work with this creep. I just don't feel safe around him.

"It's ok,my son is also new to this and it'll be easier for you both to start your career. Otherwise...I don't have any other job left...."

"It's ok sir. When do I join?" I asked him a bit disappointed. Ughh why do I have to work with this creep.

"You can start now! My son will show you around and you have to attend my retirement party tonight."

I just nodded my head. "Great. Now... Jungkook?" He hinted his son to get up and show me. He slowly got up and grabbed my hand. I tried to take it back but he dragged me out before I could protest.

The door opened revealing....him?! Why him again? We didn't realize that we were staring at eachother until Jungkook said "don't you wanna go in?" To Jimin. We broke out of our trance and went inside. Jungkook dragged me out.

"So.....what's your name, babygirl?" He asked trying to seduce me. "Jung y/n." I answered,trying to ignore the nickname he gave me. He was still holding my wrist and after numerous attempts,I finally got free.

"How old are you,y/n?" He again asked. "I'm 19" I answered. He kept asking me random questions which ended up getting a bit... personal.

"So....did you ever have a boyfriend?"
"No sir"
"Do you like someone?"
"No,sir I don't"
"Are you a virgin?"
"Excuse me?" I said a little too loud.
"Chill,chill. I was just....curious." I was still shaken up by the fact that he asked something this personal.

Jungkook POV
As soon as she walked into my dad's office,my heart dropped. She was looking so beautiful.

I told my dad that I want her and only her as my secretary. I love her.... And he being the best dad,he agreed.

Now,I am giving her the tour of the building. "How old are you?" I asked her. "I'm 19" she replied in her melodies voice. Woah. She's just 19. I'm 23.

But....they way y/n looked at that short guy makes me want to punch him. Don't worry~~~you'll soon be mine.

Jimin POV
I was stunned to see her standing there. And I'm sure she would be too. During the awkward atmosphere,I failed to notice Jungkook,son of Mr Jeon.

"Don't you wanna go inside?" Jungkook said bringing me back to earth.

I went inside and bowed to Mr. Jeon. "Good morning sir" I greeted him. "Good morning Mr. Park."

Then he told me my job which was just a normal employee.

I got to work but my mind was still at that girl. Should I be happy or sad that she got the job?

——————————————————End of chapter 6Don't forget to vote and comment 😁

——————————————————
End of chapter 6
Don't forget to vote and comment 😁