•23•

T/w
Y/n POV
I was working in my cabin when suddenly I got a message. I opened my phone and saw a message from Mr. Jungkook,asking me to get him a cup of coffee. I got up and went outside where Mr. Jungkook was focused on his laptop. I quickly left and made my way to the cafeteria. As I was coming back,I heard Jimin call me.

I stopped on my tracks and turned back. Then I saw that he was with Minnie who was looking kinda crazy.

Jimin told me to wait for him as he had to drop Minnie. I already had too much work for today so I told him that it's ok.

I went back to the cabin and handed Mr. Jungkook the cup. Then I went back to my corner and began doing my work.

•°•—•°•

My work is done and all I have to do now is to keep it on the shelf. The shelf is a bit too high but I can manage. The real problem is that the shelf is in Mr. Jungkook's cabin. I opened my door and saw no one was there. I sighed in relief and quickly went near that shelf. As I was standing on my tip toes,trying to reach the shelf,I felt 2 arms across my waist. My breath stopped and I flinched. I quickly turned around and saw Mr. Jungkook.

"Wh-what are you doing sir" I said panicking. His gaze was dark and full of lust.

"I'm doing something that I should've done way before" he started to lean in towards my face as I kept my hand on his chest and pushed him. He didn't budge but not did I stop. I kept slapping him but it seemed like some devil had possessed him.

"Let me have you if you don't want your father to know about your location. I'll keep you hidden and safe. Just give in already" his threats made me mad. He had no right for getting himself in my family matters.

"DO WHATEVER YOU WANT JUST STOP YOU BASTARD"

I think that triggered him as his face got red with anger. He started leaning in towards my lips.

His lips were too close and I did the thing I found the most sensible at the moment. I spat on his face. He still didn't let me go,instead he glared at me. His face was red with rage.

He held the back of my neck and pushed my lips towards him. I was trying my best to stay as far as I could. Suddenly,I realised how dumb I was to not straight away kick him in the nuts and ruin the life of his children there.

I aimed my knee and perfectly hit him there. He groaned and kneeled down cupping his important stuff.

I took the chance and ran beside him but luck wasn't my way. He grabbed my foot and I fell straight on my face. I was still facing the floor when I felt him get up.

Shit...

He sat on my back while clasping my hands behind. I groaned in pain.

"Bad choice" he huskily whispered in my ear and bit it harshly. I screamed in pain. "Let me go!!!"

He suddenly stood up and pulled me up harshly by my elbow my legs were extremely weak and he pushed me up on his office table. Then he hovered above me and finally succeeded in kissing me. I wanted to puke at that moment. I felt disgusted with myself.

"Let me go!!!!" I continuous shouted but it was deaf to the devil's ears. All I can wish for right now is a miracle to happen.

"Today I will show you whom you belong to"

"GET THE F*** AWAY FROM HER"

*cOuGh cOuGh* I see some tea there 👀🍵