•27•

Y/n POV

We were hugging eachother tightly,not wanting to let go. After a few minutes,Jimin stated talking again.

"Don't worry... Jungkook won't be out of jail for long. I'll make sure that he gets arrested."

This caught my attention. I broke the hug a little and looked at him. "B-but how-" he shushed and told me that it has already been managed and that I shouldn't worry.

I don't know why I trust him more than anything so I just went with the flow.

After 15 minutes of silence,we both had some work so we parted ways.

I left for my apartment and he left for work.

5 pm~~
I was getting bored at home but I had no other option. I decided to watch some stand up comedy so I opened my laptop and opened YouTube. Before I could type anything,many news popped up on the home page. I was never interested in such stuff but these were different. They were about the CEO of the biggest company being charged of sexual harassment.

I panicked thinking that maybe my name was revealed so I clicked on one of the news channels.

"The latest news we are getting from an anonymous source. The CEO of Jeon Enterprises,the biggest company in Korea has been charged of sexually harassing one of his employees. The source says that the girl is not comfortable with showing her face or her voice,but she can show any other evidence. The head of news department of all Korea is saying that he personally knows this source so it can't be fake. All we can say is that the son of Mr. Jeon is in big trouble."

I was stunned. H-how? Did Jimin have such big connections? How is this possible....

My mind decided to make the dumbest decision anyone can make in my position.

I changed my clothes and wore and oversized hoodie with tight jeans. Then I wore a mask and a cap.

Sighing softly to myself,I opened my door and proceeded to go out.

I went to the company and stood like 200 meters away from everything and everyone. There were many police cars and officers outside. I was staring at the officers taking Jungkook away. My breathing was ragged. What if he tells them my name?

As I was heavily breathing,I felt a hand around me from the back and a hand covered my eyes and mouth so I couldn't scream. That person dragged me away to an isolated place and as I opened my eyes,I saw Jimin.

"Are you nuts?! Why are you here? Didn't I tell you to stay at home? What if someone saw you?"

I just looked down trying not to cry while massaging my wrist. My harsh childhood trauma didn't make it better.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled and walked back without saying another word.

Jimin POV

I was watching the police officers drag away Jungkook from a distance,until I noticed a familiar back. I squinted my eyes and saw y/n. The heck is she doing here?

As I was about to approach her,I saw a few officers walking from behind her back. My breath hitched. They would definitely interrogate her if they saw her and then it's obvious that they will know who she is.

I quickly threw an empty cola can behind the officers as the went to check what made that noise,till then,I went and dragged y/n out and started whisper shouting at her. I knew I was over reacting but she was about to get caught. After I was done shouting,she looked down while massaging her wrist which I held too tight while mumbling a small sorry. I saw the tears in her eyes and she left without another word.

I realized what I just did and cursed at myself. I was about to go behind her but I got a call from Jinyoung hyung. I attended to the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello Jimin-ah,can you send me some of those marks which he caused? I already blurred out the faces from the footage."

"I'll try hyung...only if she is comfortable."

We ended the call and I went back to watching them drag away Jungkook.

If I didn't get ideas about twists and turns in-between,this book would've been long over lol

If I didn't get ideas about twists and turns in-between,this book would've been long over lol. I guess there will be about 30 or 30+ chapters in this whole book...idk right now.