•31•

Jimin POV
Last night,I had a dream. More like the best dream,yet the worst dream. How can I dream of doing sTuFf with her? I should really stop.

"Ahh~~" I groaned in pain as my head started throbbing. My eyes were puffy and I wasn't able to open them. Finally after 2 minutes,I was able to open them,but the scene Infront of me made me wanna go back to sleep.

Y/n was laying beside me...naked...

I grabbed my head,trying to remember what happened,but the only thing I could remember was her saying goodnight to me and going.

Did I force her or something while I was drunk? AH SHIT

I was hitting my head trying to remember anything but instead,I woke up y/n. I panicked knowing whatever happened was my fault.

"I'm sorry" I joined my hands I front of my fave and closed my eyes as soon as y/n moved a muscle.

"What happened?" She asked while rubbing her eyes like a child. "W-what happened last night?"

She blushed at my question. "D-don't you remember?" She shyly mumbled while playing around with the sheets.

"I-I don't..." I said while messing my hair. "Look...I'm sorry. I don't remember what happened but it was probably my fault so I'm sorry. Whatever happened last night was a mistake...I hope it won't come in between our friendship" as soon as I completed saying everything,I saw her eyes glistening and her face looked hurt.

"O-oh...so you don't remember...yeah I'm sorry it's my fault...I'll go out now" she spoke while clearly hiding her tears.

She quickly wore her clothes and limped out. I was still dumbstruck. What had happened?

I gripped my hair hard trying to remember what happened, suddenly I got a flashback.

I walked to her room...kissed her...confessed to her....she did the same...we made love...

I sat there shocked. Did I just possibly ruin my first actual love life? Probably...

Before I could do anything,the door opened and y/n came with a cup of ramen. "Here...it'll help with the hangover" her voice was extremely soft. She didn't want me to know that she was crying.

She kept the bowl on the bedside table and proceeded to leave. I quickly held her wrist.

"Wh-what?" She looked back. I gently pulled her towards myself and hugged her. "I-I remember everything...I'm sorry for this morning. But I meant-" before I could confess once again and this time when I'm sober,she cut me off.

"It's okay...I'm not feeling bad...it's just a misunderstanding...a druken mistake-" this time I cut her off with my lips. I pinned her hands above her head and kissed her with every emotion I had.

I pulled away breathless after a minute.

"I-I'm sorry *pant* I didn't mean to *pant* hurt you. I really love you"

She looked up at me with her glistening eyes and asked "do you mean it this time?"

I connected my forehead with her's and said "I mean it with everything I have. So will you be my girlfriend?"

She looked down shyly and nodded. "I will"

We joined our lips once again but this time,as official couples.

No. The book it not over yet 🌚