•21•

Jimin POV
I saw the fear in y/n's eyes when I dragged her to the washroom,but I wanted to know she was avoiding me. Although the fact that she was scared of me made me sad.

She was hyperventilating when I locked the door so i had no option other than to hug her and that actually helped. She got calmed and hugged me back but what she didn't know was the effect she was having to me. My heart was beating out of my chest as she cuddled near me. My breathing was ragged but I maintained my calm face.

present time~~
I slowly put y/n down from my arms as the old man was no longer in our vision. As her feet touched the floor,She bowed to me and ran to her cabin. I chuckled at her cuteness.

Y/n POV
As soon as my feet touched the ground I ran away. Why did i run? Well my heart was being a beach and let's just say i was about to have an heart attack. I made my way to my cabin with my cherry face. As soon as I opened the door of Mr. Jungkook's cabin,I saw him leaning against his desk with a clenched jaw. I gulped and started walking towards my cabin when boss started talking.

"Where were you"

"I-I was in the washroom"

"why is your face so red"

"I...ran...so I'm feeling a bit hot" I hesitated with my dumb justification.

He hummed and slowly approached me.

"I shouldn't see you near that shorty park....am I clear?"

I took a sharp breath and turned to him.

"Mr. Jungkook. I would really appreciate if you kept you leg out of my matters" I said rudely and went to my room. Somehow, the thought of being away from Jimin made me mad. Is it possible that.....no no no. Not possible. It's just because he's the only one i can trust. Yes. That's it.

Jungkook POV
As soon as y/n left my cabin to go to the washroom,i turned on my laptop and followed her through the CCTV's. As i saw her going straight to the washroom and coming back,a satisfied smirk made its way on my lips. But soon it was replaced by a frown as a hand grabbed her and she disappeared. I checked all the CCTV's until I noticed the one right outside the handicapped washroom. There she was with....what's his name again? Jimin? Yeah. She was with that jimin. He dragged her in and closed the door. My blood boiled. What were they gonna do there?

As minutes passed and they were still there,I got anxious that they were definitely doing something in there. I picked up my phone and called that one man who stays by the vending machine and helps people function it. He lost his legs in an accident and this was the best job he could get.

"Hello?"

"hello Mr. Yuan. I'm Jungkook"

"o-oh,boss? What happened? Do you want me to do something?"

"yes...I've seen that you do your job quite well but I've also got complaints that you are rude with people. Is that true?"

"no sir...I've never been rude with people other than it's absolutely necessary."

"ok then...you have been working without break and you seem pretty tired so I command you to go to the washroom and wash your face."

"ok sir...good day"

I simply hung up,not bothering to greet back. I diverted my eyes back at the monitor as a minute passed and Mr. Yuan came there. He tried to open the door but it was closed.

I saw everything that happened after they came out and my blood boiled. How dare that little parky touch what's mine?

After she came back in the cabin,I told her to stay away from that park but she talked back rudely to me. She talked back. That too rudely. No one has ever gave me this attitude. I guess I'll have to show her that who's the boss around here tonight.

eek,sorry this was basically the repetation of the last chapter but with different POVs

eek,sorry this was basically the repetation of the last chapter but with different POVs. Anyways hope you like it 👁👅👁