•26•

Flashback continues;

"Would you like to join our gang?"

"I...I...."

He was contemplating hard in his mind. Finally after a long battle with himself,he came to a conclusion;

"I don't wanna join any gangs...I just wanna lead a simple life...I hate violence."

"It's ok. We support you no matter what. And don't worry,I won't let a 13 year old roam around the streets. I'll get you an apartment legally on my name. And I'll handle your expenses. That's the least I can do."

"No...you people don't have to do that. Giving me something to eat was enough."

No matter how hard Jimin resisted,he had to give in as Jinyoung wasn't changing his decision.

That resulted in him living happily till 18. On his 18th birthday,he managed to make Jinyoung stop giving him more money. He started working and since 5 years,he has been independent. He kinda lost touch with Jinyoung. Only like 1 call in a few months.

Present:

"Hello Jinyoung hyung...."

"Ah! Jimin-ah! It has been so long since we last talked!"

Jimin chuckled and replies;
"Yeah...work has been stressful"

"Just take my offer. I'll handle your expenses. You don't need to worry about anything. I'm serious. I can buy the whole country so you don't need to worry about wasting my money my boy"

He sighed and said "yeah...but I wanna work for myself. I really don't wanna sit at home and do nothing...anyways,I wanted to ask you for a favour...you think you can help me?"

"I can do whatever I want. Your word my command"

Next day
Y/n woke up in the strange room. Looking around,her eyes fixed upon a picture hanging on the wall. She then realized that she was at jimin's.

As she was observing the little cute family in the frame,the door opened revealing Jimin.

"O-oh,I'm sorry I was just looking-" he cut me off. "No no...it's ok. Don't worry." He smiled as I returned it. We both looked back at the photo frame as an awkward silence filled the air. Suddenly,Jimin started speaking.

"They are my parents...this picture was taken when I was 3..." I looked at him to see him already staring at me. Then he continued "we were a happy family... everything was amazing...until my father started doing drugs. It was in control until he got addicted...things started getting out of hand. He used to abuse us and do many other things which I can't remember cuz the last time I was him was 20 years ago..."

I saw the tears glistening in his eyes so I kept my hands on his. He looked down at our hands and smiled a bit.

"The last thing I remember about them was my father going missing and my mother not being able to handle it. She took me for a walk and told me to stand while she got ice cream for me..."

A few tears escaped his eyes and I wiped them off. He chuckled a bit before saying "it has been 20 years since she didn't get me an ice cream... Not gonna lie I'm still waiting" he tried to lighten up the atmosphere by joking around but deep down we all knew that it hurt more.

I couldn't see him crying so I hugged him. He was a bit started at first but then he eventually hugged back. I tapped his back as he cried on my shoulder. "It's okay..." I kept on mumbling in his ear as his arms tightened around me.

"Thank you" he whispered back. As we sat in that position for a good amount of time.

 As we sat in that position for a good amount of time