•17•

Jimin POV
As soon as me and Miss y/n exited the elevator,I could feel someone's intense glare on me. I looked up and saw.... Mr. Jungkook was glaring at me....but why? Did I do something wrong? Oh hell nah I don't wanna get fired for the 3rd time.

I just bowed to him and sat on my desk,keeping my eyes low,I flinched when he closed his office door with a loud thud.

The rest of the day went boring as usual. We had a lot of work for the upcoming projects so everyone had to do overtime. It's really hectic.

Y/n POV
I was working in my laptop when Mr. Jungkook knocked on the door of my cabin. "Yes?" I said as the door opened revealing the devil.

"Miss Jung........it's lunch time so I thought maybe you wanna come with me for a lunch...or whatever you may call it" he said while leaning against my desk. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and his veins were in full view. I understood what he was trying to do and declined his offer.

"No thanks Mr. Jungkook. I don't go out to eat. I bought my lunch and I like to eat alone while working so if you please...." I gestured towards the door. He stood straight up while clearing his throat and went outside.

1:30 am~~~
I have been working for literal HOURS. My eyes hurt and I haven't taken a break. I guess I should take a break now....

I closed my laptop and ate some biscuits when I realised....I haven't checked my insta ever since I left...

I quickly opened my phone and began scrolling down until something caught my eye...

Oh no no no no....this is bad. I almost forgot about all this from the work load. I don't know what to say....I need to leave.

I quickly packed up my stuff and slinged my bag over my shoulder. Then I wore a mask so that people don't recognize me.

While going out,I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Jimin. He saw me and smiled,but I can't trust anyone for now. I smiled back through the mask and bowed,taking my leave as soon as possible.

I walked out of the building and quickly got in a cab, I told him the address and he began driving. I was staring out of the window anxiously. I don't wanna go back there....I wanna be with my friends...I wanna be with the world....I wanna be with Jimin...

My thoughts were stopped by the taxi driver saying something.

"We're here ma'am....your charge is 6,162₩."

I quickly gave him the money and as I was about to descend,he said something which made me stop.

"Miss.... here take this" he gave me a poster. My eyes widen and I got pale as I saw my face in it. "This girl ran away from her home a month ago... The police department has told everyone to distribute it." He said while eyeing me suspiciously.

"I-I'll make sure t-to notify" I spoke in horror and quickly left the taxi. As soon as he left, my legs gave in and I dropped down in the middle of the road.

I'm doomed...

Jimin POV
I was going to the photocopy machine when I bumped into a small figure. As my eyes focused,I saw y/n Infront of me. I have her a smile which she returned through the mask. Then she bowed and went away as if she's afraid of something. It was kinda weird but it's non of my business.

I continued on my way, photocopied the work and then submit it to Mr. Jungkook. By 1:50,my work was done and I quickly made my way out.

 By 1:50,my work was done and I quickly made my way out