•4•

Jimin POV
I was feeling lost the whole day. Why did I feel so bad when she left my house? Why am I curious to meet her again? It's like....I want to know more of her...I wanna-

My thoughts were cut off by my boss yelling.

"PARK JIMIN CAN'T YOU DO 1 THING RIGHT?!"I got startled by his shout. I looked back and saw my boss fuming with anger.

"W-what happened Mr. Kim?" I asked him. "You messed up all the orders,broke a cup and spilled the coffee. Now you are asking me what did you do?!"

I realised everything I did. I got scared. I don't wanna lose my job. "I-I'm sorry boss. This won't happen again." I said bowing.

"This won't happen again....because you are fired" he pointed towards the exit. I walked out with a heavy heart.

I went to the other café for my other shift of work. Everyone was happy. Mostly,they have a gloomy mood,but the male population looks extremely happy today. I wonder why....

I went inside and saw a girl. She was good looking but I don't care anymore. My heart doesn't beat fast for anyone. It was beating fast only for yesterday night. I was about to zone out again until I heard my boss,who is a 40 year old scumbag,say "sorry Jimin. This girl was in need of a job. I gave her your spot. You are fired."

My heart sank deeper. Why...why was this happening? Does my fate want me to die?

I left crying and went back. I searched here and there until I came across a company known as "Jeon Enterprises". They had a job opening in the field of my liking. I applied and then I got a message to come to the company for an interview tomorrow at 3pm.

Finally....I can have a stable job. But still...I can't get that girl off my mind.

Did she reach home safely? Why was she crying last night. I realised that I zoned out for the nth time today and decided to keep her off my head.

I went to sleep at 12 am when I finally got her off my head for sometime.

Suddenly,I woke up due to the feeling that someone was staring at me. I looked here and there until....the silhouette of a woman came into my view. It was her.....I couldn't believe my eyes. How is it possible?

She came near me and sat on the bed. "Jimin-ssi~~" she lowly moaned. Now,my jaw was on the floor and my eyes were the size of a plate.

"I want you~~" she whispered in my ear. I felt a lump in my throat and I gulped it down. I also want her....

I grabbed her shoulders and kissed her roughly. Her face was all messed up now. I opened my pants when-

*Beep**beep**beep*
It was a dream? Arggg I want her...but I don't know her. I looked around and saw that I made out with my pillow and it was all wet. Ooffff I'm sooo ashamed. I never had a wet dream. What was all this about...?

I suddenly realised that I had to prepare for the interview so I quickly did my routine and went to buy some formal clothing.

I bought a few shirts and dress pants. I was done by 12 so I went back home and ate lunch. Everything was ready by 1:45 so I quickly got dressed and went to get a cab.

After half an hour,I reached Infront of the company. It was so.....huge and beautiful. I quickly paid the driver and went inside.

I was in the waiting area when I saw her......wait- I'm probably dreaming again. But still,I kept on staring at her. She noticed me and turned into a tomato. Then I realised....

It's not a dream....

——————————————————End of chapter 4Thanks for reading

——————————————————
End of chapter 4
Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment 😁