•34•

"m-mom?" He spoke with tears in his eyes. The woman nodded at his words and looked down.

"Yes my son...it's me....your good for nothing mother" tears started rolling down her cheeks too.

Through the stuff atmosphere,the emotional man suddenly stiffened.

"Why is she here?" He asked firmly to y/n. "You wished for her right now...didn't you?" She asked quite sure about the answer. He looked down while clenching his jaw. He got her hand in his and dragged her away.

"Jimin! Stop! Where are you taking me! Stop please! Just talk to her! She had her reasons please let's just go there for a second"

He became deaf to all her begging. Yes,it was true he did wish for his mother,but he thought like all his wishes,this one won't come true.

He dragged her to the hotel they are staying in and left her hand after locking the door. "Jimin-ah-" she tried to talk to him but he went to the bathroom and locked the door,followed by sobs. She felt her heart clench at her fiancé looking so weak.

With her back facing the door,y/n slid down on the other side of her husband.

•°•°•°•
An hour had passed. Jimin was still locked in and y/n was angry with him for behaving like that to his mother without knowing the proper reason. She went to her room and called his mother to tell him he won't be coming and that she's sorry for wasting her time,but his mother knew about her son and said that he will definitely come to her and she'll wait for him,leaving no room for y/n to protest.

Sighing to herself,y/n layed down on the corner of the bed and fell asleep.

Jimin POV
I looked at my face in the mirror. I look like a mess. I don't know why I did all that...I guess I wasn't ready to meet her yet...but when will I be ready? It has already been 20 years... How much more time do I need?

With this though,I unlocked the bathroom door and came to the living room. Y/n was no where to be seen. I went to our bedroom and saw her sleeping with a distressed expression. I'm sorry my love...

I pecked her forehead and got up,wanting to get some fresh air. I silently left the hotel room and went with my gut,having no idea of any plan.

My feet guided me to the corner of the beach. It had a small hut made of dried grass and bamboos. I saw a person already sitting there so I wanted to leave but my feet didn't listen to my mind but it heard my heart.

I went in there and saw a woman sitting there. She looked up and I recognized her. "Mom..." These words left my mouth like a poem,making tears race down my cheeks.

Author POV

"Jimin-ah...I'm sorry...please forgive your mother my child" she begged him while joining her hands. No matter how much had happened to him because she abandoned him at such a young age,she was still his mom and he couldn't bare seeing her like that.

He went to her and hugged her,getting her off of her knees. "Don't do this mom...it makes me guilty."

His mom looked up at him and said "you have nothing to be guilty of... I am the one guilty and I don't expect you to forgive me,but please let me explain my part."

Jimin nodded as they both sat on the side and she began telling him everything that happened in the past 20 years.

This was basically a filler :(

STREAM LIFE GOES ONNNN