•18•

Jungkook POV
I got ready to go home at 2 am when almost all the employees had left. These days are really stressful I must say...

I quickly went to my car and started the engine. I really need to release some stress so I went to the bar to get a few shots.

20 shots later~~

Now.....what? I'm completely wasted. How am I supposed to go home? I opened my phone and booked a cab with my blurred vision,then I went outside and waited for it.

Suddenly I got a notification.

"Hey,this is your Uber driver I'm outside."

I looked up and saw a dark blue car with the Uber logo.

I got up and sat in the car,almost about to pass out. I have been drinking since a young age so I have already developed a tolerance,but it's midnight right now and my sleepiness has been mixed with the drink so I'm about to fall asleep.

I managed to keep myself awake for 30 minutes until we reached my mansion. I payed the driver and went outside when he gave me something.

"Sir,This girl ran away from her home a month ago... The police department has told everyone to distribute it. If you have seen her,then please contact the Seoul police department."

Y/n POV
While walking back to my apartment,I tore up as many posters as I can of me. It took me extra 15 minutes to tear up all the papers to my apartment. Finally,it was done and I cautiously went inside.

The old floor of the apartment building creaked under my foot. It was almost like the scene of a horror film.

As soon as I was on my floor,I sprinted towards my door and quickly  unlocked it. As soon as I was inside,I locked the door and slid against it. My breathing was heavy and my heart was beating out of my chest. I calmed myself and slowly made my was to the bathroom to take a shower. After a 15 minute shower,I wore my clothes and layed in my bed, still thinking About how I will face the world tomorrow.

As I was in my deep thoughts,I didn't realize that I fell asleep....

Jimin POV
I walked out of the company at 1:53. It's October so the night is chilly. I don't know why I wanted to walk, so instead of taking a cab, I started walking. Halfway through,I realised that walking was a big mistake but it was too late.

I was almost near my apartment when I saw a missing poster. The pic was quite familiar so I squinted my eyes and approached it. Missing,Jung y/n it read.

How can her father go this far...

Y/n POV:

Morning~~
I woke up with my annoying alarm of an autotuned baby. My morning was normal as usual but that was just until I washed my face. As the cold water hit my face,I came into the reality that I have to be extra careful today.

I did my daily routine and wore a pant with a shirt tucked in,then I wore my coat and applied a little lip balm.

As I was at the door,I realised that I forgot my mask so I rushed back in and got my black mask.

As I left,I tried to find more posters that I could've accidentaly not noticed. After tearing those 2 or 3 posters,I went to the bus stand and got into a bus. Luckily,I got the seat next to a nice old woman,and not some creep.

A few minutes later,I arrived at the company and quickly got off. I was keeping my eye contact low so that less people would notice me.

As I got inside and went to my floor, everyone was talking normally. I'm relieved.

But as I started walking towards Mr. Jungkook's cabin,I saw him outside, smirking mischievously at me....

 Jungkook's cabin,I saw him outside, smirking mischievously at me

This book took a lot more time than I expected. I started it when I was having my mid term exam, and now my unit tests are starting, so I probably won't update both the books that often but don't worry, I'm not gonna leave 😀