•5•

A/n POV
Both of them stared at each other with pure astonishment. Never expecting to see each other again. While waiting,they stole glances at each other and if they accidentally make eye contact,two red tomatoes would bloom.

Finally,it was y/n's turn. She went inside and saw an extremely handsome man and an old but also handsome man Infront of her. But she didn't care about anything so she didn't have a 'crush at first sight'. While she was giving the interview. Jimin was playing nervously with his fingers. He didn't want to lose this job... But he didn't want y/n to lose this job too....but if both of them got the job,it would be extremely awkward.

While giving the interview. Y/n maintained the eye contact and gave all right answers. But she didn't notice the CEO's son staring at her. She didn't know about the fantasies going on inside his head. How he would make her his.

He was in his thoughts and smirking when he felt a little nudging on his shoulder. He looked at the side to see his father asking for some suggestions.

"Son.....would you like to say something?" He asked him. He simply replied "you're hired." Her eyes widened and same goes with his father. But he didn't object his son.

"Ok....you can come to work tomorrow" the old man said with a smile. I smiled back and went outside. Soon, Jimin's number came and he went inside. His interview went well and he also got the job. But both of them couldn't get eachothers' thoughts out of their heads.

Jk POV
The moment I saw y/n.....I claimed her as mine. During the whole interview,I was staring at her and thinking of  the most romantic ways I can propose her with. Then I began thinking of how I can ruin her. But I never thought of a plan if she rejects me. Because I know she won't.....why? Because I'm jk..."

Jimin POV
I was nervous as heck. I don't know if it was because of that girl or the interview. Well,the interview went excellent and I got the job. I have to join tomorrow. I wonder if that girl got- no. Stop thinking about her. I don't want to lose another job because of her.

I went to sleep early because I have to reach the office by 9 and I have to wake up at 7.

(At the same time as jimin)Y/n POV
I was nervous as heck. I don't know if it was because of that boy or the interview. Well,the interview went excellent and I got the job. I wonder if that boy got- no. Stop thinking about him. He was just a one night thing. No strings attached.

I went to sleep early because I have to reach the office by 9 and I have to wake up at 7.

A/n POV
Both of them got up early and did their morning routines.

A/n POVBoth of them got up early and did their morning routines

Y/n

Jimin

Jimin

And they left for their work.

Jimin POV
I walked in with a professional posture. I greeted some colleagues with a little bow. As soon as I stepped in to ask the receptionist at ask her the floor of Mr. Jeon's office,she started panting heavily while biting her lip. She thought she was looking hot,but instead,she was looking as if a donkey is drowning. "Umm- excuse me miss.... where is Mr. Jeon's office?"I politely asked her,trying to ignore the fact that she was having imaginary intercourse with air.

"There is still some time left...why don't we go to the washroom for a bit?" She asked in a seductive tone which disgusted me. "No ma'am. Please stay in your line and tell me where is the office." I asked her while trying to keep myself calm.

She dragged a finger across her cleavage. Her tight shirt was about to pop out anytime.

I left her there to give her and air some privacy. I was about to walk away when a man came. He had a serious expression. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? DO YOUR OWN WORK RATHER THAN S*UTTING AROUND OR YOU'LL BE FIRED."

He shouted at her in his deep voice. She immediately seemed to get pale. "I-I'm sorry Mr. Kim. This won't happen again." She didn't even look up after that.

"I'm sorry about that...."he said. "It's ok" I flashed a smile back(plot twist: it's a vmin book👀)

"My name is Kim Taehyung" he spoke in a professional manner. "Park Jimin. Nice to meet you"

He gave me a tour and then dropped me to Mr. Jeon's office. As I was about to knock,the door opened revealing........her?!

——————————————————End of chapter 5{Sorry for the late update, I was actually with my cousins since yesterday}Phew

——————————————————
End of chapter 5
{Sorry for the late update, I was actually with my cousins since yesterday}
Phew....I didn't realize how much I wrote. Don't forget to vote and comment 😁