•22•

Jungkook POV
I picked up my phone and called someone who can help me.

"Come to my office right now Ms. Minnie"

Jimin POV
I was done with my work and I quickly went to Mr. Jeon's cabin. I was still away from the door when it opened and Minnie came out. She was smirking. I felt sick watching that smirk. I knew whatever the reason behind that smirk was,it ain't good.

She looked me and smirked again,then went to her place. I opened the door to Mr. Jeon's cabin and he was also smirking madly just like Minnie. What is happening?

Y/n POV
Finally after 5 hours of continuous work,I decided to take a break. I went outside and noticed that Mr. Jeon wasn't there. I quickly left his cabin and went to the canteen.

I sat down on one of the benches and ate a sandwich while scrolling through my phone. Suddenly I saw a news by one of the biggest news channels here. They said that the "missing" girl; which is me,was spotted near this company. I panicked. What if they find me?

I was shivering with fear when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Jimin.

"Hey...are you ok?" I shook my head and handed him my phone. His eyes widened.

"Shoot..." He quietly muttered to himself. He returned the phone to me and said "don't go home alone today. Wait for me. No matter what happens I won't let them take you ok?" He hugged me and I hugged back.

Jimin POV
We pulled out of the hug and went on our work. I quickly did all my work. Now it is 1 am. I packed up my stuff and got ready to get y/n when someone hugged me from behind. That person seemed drunk. I looked back and saw Minnie. She was drunk.

"Minnie! What are you doing here? And why are you drunk?"

"I aM sAd~~" she sang as the alcohol was intoxicating. "Minnie please not now. I have an important work"

I tried to get away but she grabbed on my coat and prevented me from going. I was desperate to get away from her but she kept clinging on. I grabbed her hand and dragged her outside and stopped a taxi. Then I made her sit in it and asked for her address. She didn't give it to me so I check her staff card and gave it to the driver. But then I noticed the lustful gaze he was giving to her so I knew it wasn't a good idea.

I got her out of the taxi and made her sit on her desk inside the company. Then I  saw y/n was taking a coffee for someone so I quickly called her.

"Y/n!!!" She looked at me and stopped. I went to her.

"Can you wait for me for a bit? Actually Minnie is drunk and I can't leave a drunk woman alone"

"She told me that it's ok and she still has a lot of work so I quickly got Minnie and took her to her house.

As I was about to keep her on the couch,she stood up on her legs perfectly. The heck? Wasn't she drunk?

"Minnie! You are not drunk? You wasted my time!"

She looked down and said "this is the only way I could get you to notice me...why don't you see me? I love you!"

At this point I was furious. She acted drunk to get my attention while y/n's life is on line.

"Look Ms. Minnie,I told you I'm NOT interested in you. Why don't you understand?"

"What does y/n have that I don't have? Why do you like her and not me?"

I was stunned by her words.

"Who told you I like miss Jung? We are just friends"

"Well it doesn't seem like it" she mumbled to herself. I had enough so I just turned around to leave but again she clinged onto my arm.

"Just one night" she said making circles on my back. I clenched me fists to control my anger.

"No.means.no"

I shoved her off and quickly ran back while she was shouting at me from her apartment door.