•36•

Mrs. Park started crying loudly while mourning for her dead loved ones. She took her daughter in her lap and kissed her cheek,not believing the stuff that were happening. She then kept her daughter's cold body aside and picked her husband's body a bit with the small energy left in her and kissed his cold lips for the last time before she heard some rustling noises coming from outside.

She picked jimin in her hands which were covered in blood and quickly hid in one of the cupboards. She peeked out to see what caused the rustling noises and saw 2 of the goons. "Looks like she came here but escaped before we came....but we need to kill her and her useless son before they report us to the police." one of them said as tears started pouring out of Mrs. Park's eyes.

"Yeah we should. Maybe we can torture the son or even better,have you seen him? He wil definitely be good looking in the future and we can add him to our gang or sell him. He'll be of great profit" the second one suggested as Mrs. Park felt like she's losing her breath. She couldn't let anything happen to her son. he's the only one she has.

Soon they left the place and Mrs. Park began packing her leftover belongings,along with those of her son and dead loved ones.

After she was done,it was a hard choice if she wanted to let that place go. She remembered every bit of how they built their place and now its being destroyed.

picking her son up,she left the place and didn't look back.

The dark night ended and the sun rose up. Mrs. Park had no where to go and the loan sharks were on the search for her. No matter how much she tried to ask someone for help,the heartless people didn't let her stay there for a night. Especially since she didn't get the time to change her blood ridden clothes.

Spending the night on a rough road,she woke up the next day with some hope of finding a place,but it was all vanished when she saw the news on one of the TV stores that displayed the channel.

-----------------

"Man and his 5 year old daughter brutally murdered by the mother. She later left with her son and is still missing. If you identify the picture below,please contact the nearest police station. It's about your safety."

[Pic of Mrs. Park]

------------------

No...no...I didn't kill them....it was the goons....no...

She was crying when suddenly Jimin woke up.

"Maa~~hungyy" he babbled in his baby language and started crying he was very hungry. She cuddled him to stop crying and opened her bag,getting a back of baby gummies. She fed it to him and he stopped crying.

She knew her son would certainly not be safe if the police gets to know so she had to do something.

She picked him up and went to the nearby park. Gently placing him on the bench,she told him she's gonna get ice cream and went to find some way to get out of this mess.

While walking,a police man spotted her and chased her. She got caught for a crime she didn't do.

Knowing the corrupted police department,she didn't mention her son as he would be in more danger if they found him.

She was sentenced for life. After serving 10 years,a detective studied the case and proved her innocence.

She went everywhere with the intention to find her son but none worked. Yet she didn't give up as her motherly instinct said he was alive. She spent 10 years looking for him until she got a letter from her soon to be daughter in law.

 She spent 10 years looking for him until she got a letter from her soon to be daughter in law

Don't ask how y/n knows that she was jimin's mom as it'll be said in the upcoming chapters;)

Also,I'm about to write a yandere Oneshots book soon (ب_ب)