•32•

Six months later~~

These six months have been the best for both of the protagonists. They showered eachother with love,care and adoration. Jimin can finally be himself without people leaving him and y/n had finally found her true love.

Jinyoung was also very happy for both of them.

Everything was going perfectly. But it won't last for long.

"Hey Jinyoung hyung" Jimin said to the man sitting opposite to him. He had called him to a cafe to talk about something important.

"Heyy Jimin. It seems like you forgot about me after getting your girl" Jinyoung joked around as they laughed. After talking about random stuff,Jimin started talking about the actual reason why he wanted to meet him.

"Umm...by the way hyung...I wanted to propose to y/n..." I said shyly while looking down as Jinyoung hyung burst out laughing.

"You are so cute Jimin-ah! You both love eachother too much. Don't worry I'll manage it all. All you have to do is take her to jeju island by Saturday. Can you do that?"

Jimin nodded happily and went back to his apartment where his lovely girlfriend was waiting for him.

"Y/n-ah~~" I sang as I started walking to our room. I opened the door as y/n didn't notice me coming. I went inside and saw her talking to someone on the phone. I was about to surprise her by closing her eyes,but then I heard her talk.

"Yeah....I'll make sure Jimin doesn't know about this...ok...please take care......bye" she cut the call and turned around,but my figure made her scared and she gasped out loudly. "J-jimin you scared me" I chuckled and hugged her. Although her words were still ringing in my ears. Was she cheating on me? No. She isn't. Stop being insecure for a second Park.

"Since uhm...when were you standing there?" She asked as the nervousness was clear on her face. "Just now...by the way..." I was contemplating whether to ask her about it or not.

"N-nevermind" I can't do this...

She pecked my cheek and went to the kitchen.

Y/n POV
Phew.... That was a close one...I don't know what will be the reaction of Jimin once he gets to know what I'm doing. I need to be more careful.

I got a packet of chips and went back in the room to see Jimin laying down on the bed,staring at the wall. I saw his eyes were either twinkling or glistening with tears. It almost seemed like he was crying. He seemed spaced out so I knocked on the door,seeking his attention. He flinched and dried his eyes a bit.

"O-oh,you're here" he said with a smile which I returned and sat beside me. I opened the chips packet and we began sharing.

I opened my laptop so we could watch something but Jimin was already fast asleep. He looked so cute with that pout and his puffed cheek.

I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes mumbling "sleep well my little mochi"