🧚‍♀️🧜‍♀️🌈💚 Fairy-tails 💚🌈🧜‍♀️🧚‍♀️

It always amazed you how humans pictured fairies to be small, human like, and sweet. Little did they know that you were the giants that stalked the forest, devouring any human that dared harm mother earth. 

Mermaid's were their cousins

Mermaid's were their cousins. They stalked the oceans, rivers, lakes, and streams. They were all shapes and sizes. They could disguise themselves as water itself. They lured men into the oceans and killed them just for fun.

 They lured men into the oceans and killed them just for fun

You two where the worlds most wanted supernatural creatures. But instead, they got wolves and vampires. Niether of the two knew you existed.

You sat watching the two vampire leaders speak about the welfare of the hybrid child

You sat watching the two vampire leaders speak about the welfare of the hybrid child. Your cousin, Serina, sat on the same branch as you. Just staring in boredom. Her legs swung back and forth. Trading your tail for feet isn't the most desired opportunity one like herself took for granted. Mermaids, or sirens, hated land folk, and how they had to walk everywhere they went. 

  "How long do we have to sit here for?" Her song-like voice spoke in your mind. Your eyes met her purple ones. A small shiver left her very being. You could tell she was cold. You sighed, before letting your black wings flow from behind you, and one wrap around your cousin. She immediately cuddled closer towards you. She sighed in relief. Her shivering had stopped and she felt warm. 

    "That child helped you free your fin, remember? A man was gonna see you, and she prevented that from happening. So if they try to hurt her or her family. We will put an end to it." You explained, feeling her head nod up and down in understanding. 

   "Dear ones, we will not fight. Today." The raven haired man spoke, his back to the opposite group of vampires. 

    "First...dear Renesmee. I'd like to meet your friend you rescued at the beach a few days ago." Aro said, turning back to see the child wide eyed. Fear filled her orbs, as she could only imagine what the vampire would do to the mermaid she had the pleasure of meeting. 

   "I'm sorry…..Aro, but….I don't know how to find her. She rushed back into the water." Renesmee explained, her voice cracking. You looked at her with pity. You shared a look with Serina, before climbing down. 

Each person in the field looked towards the forest line as the two of you came into view for all to see. Renesmee went wide eyed as she recognized Serina. Your cousin tried so hard not to trip as you both made it to stand before the black cloaked coven. 

   “Stupid legs,” She muttered to herself, nearly tripping over her own feet. Using your wing, you helped her stay standing straight up. 

   “My, my. All these years, myths of your kind circled around like the daily news. Never would have thought that I, Aro, would meet a mermaid in person, and a…” He trailed off, looking at your wings in confusion. 

   “Fairy. Yes, I know. I don’t look like they portrayed us in those silly cartoons.” you explained, seeing the look of fascination cross his face once more. 

   “Magnificent.” he breathed. 

*I don't know why I keep doing fairytale creatures. Lol.*