☀️😈☠️Dead By Daylight ☠️😈☀️

*I finally got moried by Ghostface, so this is how I believe the guards would react to being in this situation^* 😏 enjoy!

Felix ~

He watched, eyes wide as the killer got him down, and the game switched to a cutscene. Ghostface sat on his character, stabbing him in the back before taking a photo.

The entity claimed its sacrifice, and Felix lost the trial.

     "That was a dick move." The Volturi guard growled, tossing his controller down.

      "Dude, it's just a game."

Demetri ~

It caught him by surprise. Being new to the game, he didn't know anything about killers being able to use a thing called "Mori" on their victims.

The Ghostface killer got his character down. Demetri was playing as Meg, and watched as the killers weapon got shoved into her back. Ghostface pulled megs head back by her hair, and took a photo of themselves.

     "That was hot," Demetri said as the entity claimed Meg.

You looked at Demi and shook your head. "Dem, you're all sorts of messed up."

      "Oh you have no idea," He replies with a smirk.

Alec ~

This poor baby tried his best. He played the old man, and though he escaped the killers grasp multiple times, he was still hit twice. Plus hooked twice before, he knew if he got down one more time, it was over for him.

Alec was on the edge of his seat, gripping the controller. You were surprised he hadn't broke the thing yet, seeing the amount of stress he was under.

The Ghostface killer grew closer to him, and right before he could block him with a pallet, he was hit. "SHIT!" Alec cursed.

He sat back on the couch, and waited for Ghostface to pick the man up. But was confused when that didn't happen.

Instead, the killer sat on the old man, and stabbed him in the back. Taking a photo of them in the process.

     "That's his ultimate move? What? Does he get off by looking back at these pictures?" Alec asked, looking at you all sorts of confused.

You couldn't help the laughter that left your mouth as you tossed your head back.

Jane ~

She had been wounded twice, all because she went to save her teammates. Being down to only two more generators, she moved silently through the field, trying to find one to work on so she could get the hell out of this trial.

She had Claudette as her character, liking the way she was styled.

The sound of her heartbeat increasing causes her to look around, she couldn't see anything, but right as she was about to run. The killer came up and hit her.

Claudette screamed and Jane growled. You watched your little blonde vampire glare at the TV, as if she could inflict the character in the game with her power.

Her eyes twitched as she realized this was the end when Ghostface sat on Claudette, and stabbed her. Taking a photo right after.

     "No, no, no, no!!!" Jane screamed. "I quit. I'm never playing another video game in my life." She tells you.