💙🌱🎀PHOENIX VOLTURI🎀🌱💙

Requested by homefreegirl93

Little Phoenix kicked her legs back and forth, as she sat in her disney themed bean bag

Little Phoenix kicked her legs back and forth, as she sat in her disney themed bean bag. A small book sat in her small hands.

She couldn’t concentrate on the words though. 

Her mind constantly wanders off to her parents. How were they her parents if she looked so different from them? 

  “Mommy,” Phoenix gained Athendora’s attention quickly. The vampire Queen smiled, and placed her knitting items down. Sulipicia also looked down at the child. Caius had their daughter stay up in the tower with the Wives for her protection. The small three year old gave the two women something to do all the time. Tea Parties, make overs, dress up, board games, and Disney movies all day long. 

   “When will daddy be off? I have something to ask him.” Phoenix asked, getting up and walking over to her mother. Athenadora smiled down at her child, and lifted her up, placing her on her lap. - “By time it’s your bedtime darling.” Athena responded, sighing once she saw the disappointed look in her daughter's eyes. Phoenix loved her parents, and not seeing her daddy at times, really did upset her. 

………….....Later That Night…..…………

Phoenix stood on her foot stool, looking into the bathroom mirror as she brushed her teeth. Bianca, a human worker, stood behind the child. She brushes through the many curly reddish locks. Phoenix hummed softly to herself as she rinsed her mouth out, and popped a mint in her mouth. She smiled a pearly white smile in the mirror, and Bianca smiled back. Bianca took the child's hair ties, and braided her hair. -”There you go princess! All set for bed.” Bianca smiled, picking Phoenix up and placing her on the floor. Phoenix looked up at her nanny and rushed to her room. Upon entering her eyes widen, and mouth drops open. 

   “DADDY!” Caius smiles and opens his arms, ready to receive his child. Holding the small girl close, he kisses her cheek. - “I am pleased to see you all ready for bed.” He spoke, looking over at Bianca and nodded towards the door. Dismissing the now frightened girl. Phoenix smiled and nodded. Caius strolled over to the bed to lay his child down. Leaning down, he allowed her head to gently land on the pillow. Her brown eyes looked up at her father as he tucked her in. 

She remembered her earlier questions, and decided to ask one of them. - “Daddy?” She said quietly. Caius, who was heading for the door, looked back. His daughter's eyes looked at him with so much curiosity.  - “Yes my love?” 

  “Why are my eyes brown, and yours and mamma’s red?” Caius froze. Was it really wise to tell a three year old who they were? Of course not. It would be irresponsible and pretty stupid of him to do so. - “Um, because my dear, you are so unique. That you inherited brown eyes.” He said, cringing at his lame excuse. It seemed to please the child though, as she nodded and rolled into bed. A smile found itself on Caius’s pale skin. He pulled the covers up over her shoulders and kissed her forehead. 

  “Goodnight, my dear girl.”