🎆Violence🎆 Marcus X Reader

Inspired by the TV series Catherine The Great

I have no idea why I wrote this nor decided to post it 🤣

You caught up to your brother. He had visited you in the home of the Volturi, where you lived with your mate Marcus.

Taking hold of his arm, you forced him to stop walking and look down at you. You glare up at him, and huffed. He had blood on his shirt, and a bruise under his eye.

"Violence isn't the answer to everything!" You scold him, fixing the wrinkles in your dress.

The boy was a few years older than you, and has always been a headache.

Born with an itch for violence and mischief. Someone your parents idolized and adores more than you. You always hated him for the hell he put you through when you lived with your parents, but you did the best thing and grew up. Something he needed to do.

The only reason he was here was to ask you to get your husband to help him build a house of his own. How arrogant of him. Never wanting to work for something of his own.

A male servant who greeted him knew this was stupidity as well, and refused to bother the masters over such a thing. Seeing as a trial was being held. One thing lead to another, insults were thrown and the two started fighting.

You were alerted of this by another servant. She was scared, and didn't know what to do.
You stepped in and caused your brother to stop, sending the male on his way to get some fresh air.

"In my world, it is. You will not get far if you don't come to terms with that." He replied, swatting your hand away.

You watched as he entered the throne room, you followed right behind him.

You gave Marcus and his brothers an apologetic look, and did what you knew you had to.

"Guards!" You called, causing your brother to snap his head back and look at you.

"Oh what are you doing? Go on somewhere (y/n). I no longer need you. I will speak to your husband alone."

Before he could turn away from you, he noticed two men come in closer. His eyes growing wide.

"Beat the fuck out of him."

Your brothers screams could be heard as he was dragged out of the room. You knew he wouldn't be killed, just roughened up like you wanted.

Marcus came down, and joined your side. He lifted your right arm, and moved behind you. Entwining the both your fingers, he leaned in and kissed your cheek. "My love, such boldness I have never seen you display."

"Well, someone has got to be the one to put that boy in his place. Especially since he came here to bother my husband." You reply, turning to face Marcus.

Tilting his head, Marcus frowns. "For?"

"He wanted to get you to help him build a house. Knowing him, he'd want you to pay for it all." You tell him, sighing as you look down.

"I'll do it."

You look up at the man, and shake your head. "No you won't. If he had been a good humble person, and a good brother to me growing up. Maybe, just maybe I'd think about allowing you to help him, but since he was hell on earth. You will not." You demand, not wanting to sound rude but you just could let Marcus help that monster.

Marcus smirked, and looked down at you. He placed his hands on your hips, and pulled you in closer. "I'm sure he'll find the dungeons quite comfortable and homey."