💥Sister - Aro X Reader X Marcus💥

You sat quietly reading a purple covered novel in your room as the storm outside raged on

You sat quietly reading a purple covered novel in your room as the storm outside raged on. You of course, weren't worried about the silly rain as you continued on with your book.
A small smile graced your face as the main character, Eira, finally met her twin sister Daenery's. The sibling reunion caused your mind to drift off to the thought of your own siblings. Didyme,and Aro. How you missed them so. Well, more of your sister than your brother.

"Philip, come here darling." You called over your servant boy who stood silently by your bedroom doors.
Your red orbs pierced through his very brown eyes and made him flinch a bit at the sight of blackness taking over. You smirked as you stood, allowing your silk rob to slide down your smooth arms, as you slowly made your way to the edge of your bed, and crossed your leg over the other and closed the opening of your rob which revealed your black night dress.

"I would like for you to prepare my private jet for tomorrow morning. We will be taking a lovely trip to Volterra, Italy. I have some business to attend to."

....................

Your lovely dress flowed behind you a tad bit as you made your way through the gloomy hallways. You could practically smell your brothers scent from the main street, but what surprised you was that you couldn't smell Didyme no where near. You knew she stayed with Aro after he had turned the both of you, so, where was she now?

"Um, excuse me ma'am, you can't be here! The masters are very busy." A secretary, who was surprisingly human, tried to stop you as you made your way through the main hall.
You stopped only for a quick second to send a toothy smile, and to lower the sunglasses you had been wearing to prevent anyone from seeing your eyes, which revealed your fangs and glowing red eyes. The lady quieted down immediately and sat down to do what you assumed was the work she had been assigned.

As you approached two huge double doors, you could hear many voices, but one stood out to you the most.

Aro.

"Friends, you are gather here today for a very important reason. Our dear Cullens have seemed to have broken our top most important rule, that is, they created an immortal child."
Gasps filled the room as you rolled your eyes at your brothers dramaticness. Squaring your shoulders, with one wave of your hand, the doors flew open hitting the wall behind them in a rough manner. Immediately four vampires were hot on your trail as soon as you stepped in. A smirk made it's way to your face as you prepared for a quick but easy battle. These children had no idea what they were up against. You could tell immediately by the way the charged themselves at you, that they weren't very old nor skilled. Being a mind reader, you could already predict each of their moves.
A blonde, with her hair pulled back, came and stood before you, and glared as she muttered six simple words, "This might hurt just a bit." Narrowing your eyes in confusion at what she was trying to do seeing as her words had no affect on you. You decided to let your eyes focus on her powers.
"A very decent trick little girl, but might I add you chose to use it on the wrong person today." With that being said she fell back screaming bloody murder as you used her own gift against her. You may be wondering what kind of gifts you have, well you are a mind reader, a reflector, a manipulater, and have the gift of telekinesis. Good thing you fled Aro before he could figure out what you were capable of. A creepy laugh filled the air as you looked up to be met with the red eyes of none other than Aro himself.

"My, my, how extremely talented you are my dear sister." Aro said in a high pitch voice, only turning serious at the title "sister".

"Sister?" A blonde that sat to his right asked as he looked at me with disgust, but immediately looked away as Aro nodded in agreement.

"What brings you here my dear (Y/N)? I haven't seen you in such a long time." Aro asked walking down to you and grasping your hands. You already knew what his godt was, so you allowed him to get the answer to his question through that.

"Ahh my dear (Y/N), ove missed you too." Aro replied bring you into a hug. Which you surprisingly accepted, and hugged back.

..............................

You sat listening intently as Aro explained what was going on with this Cullen clan, and how they have committed a great crime against the Vampire law, and da da du du. You rolled your eyes as you leaned forward and put the glass of blood down.

"Why waste yours and all these peoples time, when you could easily send someone out to check on everything. You say you have been friends with their leader, Carlisle for some time now, and that he even lived here at some point in time. So I don't think he's that stupid to go and break the law, let alone any of his family break it." You said putting your hands together in your lap, while allowing your legs to come up and rest under your butt.

"But, I know you wouldn't go through with that." You start after a few seconds of silent and the crazy looks you were getting.

"You're too much of a drama king and attention seeking, audience loving brat to do things the easy way." You finished with a huge smile.
As glares filled the room.

............................

"You have guts to talk to Aro like that." Came the rough voice of Marcus. You turned from the balcony to be met with his dark, sadden eyes.
You didn't need to ask him, nor know him to know what was wrong. You looked just like your sister, Didyme, who happened to be his mate. You didn't even have to ask anyone what happened to her, ever since you walked in you could hear the thoughts of those who would compare you to your dear sister, and when it came to Marcus, he longed for her to be here. So you didn't dare ask what happened. It grieved you so, but it is what it is.

"He has guts to embarrass himself in front of all those covers, and even his own. Causing a whole up roar between everyone, when he could so easily go investigate himself. But no! He has to drag everyone he can into it. I bet you it's all just gor nothing." I huffed out as I looked back at the view of Volterra. What a lovely night it was. A chuckle sounded behind you as Marcus took one step, and he was immediately by your side, looking out at the city himself.

"I think we are going to get along just fine." His raspy voice filled the night air as you looked up at him with a wide smile.