Welcome 💛🙂🌻🌈🌸💞

...all new comers. Followers, voters, and commenters.

A little information :

*I do do request! But at the moment I am currently working on eight. So if  you have any request. Fill free to tell me about them, but please be patient with me. I spoke about this on my wall, but wanted to tell you all on here.

* I try my best to make them over 1000 words. Due to wanted to give you more details, and a better experience. So thats why it is taking me a while to upload many requested ones.

   - Plus. I have things going on in my life at the moment that prevents me from posting all the time. Sometimes I'll post requested ones, or something I need to tell you real quick.

* I also have books I'm working on.

What kind of One shots/imagines do you do? ~ I have been asked this a couple of times. So let me clear it up real quick for all!

* I do not do smuts/lemons/rape/or any form of sexual abuse.

*Now I may refer to it if requested, but I will NOT do full detail.

    -Meaning I will not have a whole scene dedicated to it.

*If I mention it in any form, it will not...once again, be in full detail.

   - For example : The "His Happily Ever After" imagine I did a day ago. I only stated you two had sex.

* This is a Volturi Imagines book, so I am willing to do any member of the Volturi.

Heidi
Afton
Santiago
Anthenadora
Sulipica
Corin
Renate
Chelsea
Didyme - RIP mamma(only ones with her and Marcus tho.😭💞)
Jane
Alec
Demetri
Felix
Aro
Caius
Marcus
...and whoever else there is. Lol.

Also, my favorite part. If you follow me. You are now a member of the Family.

You will have a yellow heart dedicated to you from now on on any imagine you requested ! 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

- Okay, I'm done. Love you all!